Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How ugly do you need to be to go yo MIT and still cant get laid?

How?

• Truecel level

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Incel level

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • LTN level

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
What is mit?

Massachusetts institute of Technolofy

As ugly as I am. I was considering it in the past, before I realized-

What is LTN?

Isn't MIT a sausagefest? It's over if you go to a sausagefest college. My first college was a sausagefest it was fucking brutal. You had Chads paired with hambeasts

Isn't MIT a sausagefest? It's over if you go to a sausagefest college. My first college was a sausagefest it was fucking brutal. You had Chads paired with hambeasts
my college was a sausagefest too

Are you going to MIT @mistersinister

I feel like everywhere I’ve ever been is a sausage fest.

It’s strange because the gender split for my generation (American male in his 20s) is relatively even, but women seem to not exist in any of the same spaces as men. I’m not even sure what women do all day.

I personally prefer it, but it does boggle my mind. I was an engineer, so obviously my classes and dorms were all dudes, but any school club, activity, gym, event, bar, restaurant, etc., men outnumbered women 4-1 at least.

Even now, I go to the grocery store, the park, my job, literally anywhere, and there are no women my age. Just old, fat soccer moms and men.

As far as I can tell, women stay inside watching Netflix and beating off while older men pay their rent. If they ever wonder outside, they go to a bar to pick up some dick and take it back home, but usually they’ll just use Tinder and order it.

Even the normies and regular people I interact with are mostly permanently single despite being successful, well-off, regular young men. They lament about how it’s so hard to find a woman, and the one’s that find one marry the first bitch that will fuck them.

It’s strange. The only time I ever really saw women outside in the daylight in mass was sorority recruitment. Otherwise, it was just sexually frustrated men drinking alone at bars wondering why the other sex had disappeared from the world.

It’s strange because the gender split for my generation (American male in his 20s) is relatively even, but women seem to not exist in any of the same spaces as men. I’m not even sure what women do all day.

I personally prefer it, but it does boggle my mind. I was an engineer, so obviously my classes and dorms were all dudes, but any school club, activity, gym, event, bar, restaurant, etc., men outnumbered women 4-1 at least.

Even now, I go to the grocery store, the park, my job, literally anywhere, and there are no women my age. Just old, fat soccer moms and men.

As far as I can tell, women stay inside watching Netflix and beating off while older men pay their rent. If they ever wonder outside, they go to a bar to pick up some dick and take it back home, but usually they’ll just use Tinder and order it.

Even the normies and regular people I interact with are mostly permanently single despite being successful, well-off, regular young men. They lament about how it’s so hard to find a woman, and the one’s that find one marry the first bitch that will fuck them.

It’s strange. The only time I ever really saw women outside in the daylight in mass was sorority recruitment. Otherwise, it was just sexually frustrated men drinking alone at bars wondering why the other sex had disappeared from the world.
Brutal. I guess simps are doing their tasks for them

99% of the niggas who go to MIT are probably incel if they aren't diversity picks. The 1% are probably LTN whites that fuck noddle whores

LTN whites that fuck noddle whores
Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

Women just sit on their phones and use a dating app if they want some dick cuz they’ll get 100 suitors within 8 hours of having an active profile. They don’t need hobbies or go out anywhere to get a bf. They all have friends by default and go to somewhere as a big group if they feel like doing anything. I remember when I took fucking salsa lessons and it’s just old soccer moms too and some younger guys probably hoping for the same thing. You’d think dancing would attract foids since it’s basically attention whoring and there’s all these sexy moves they can do but nope.

getting laid is pretty hard even if you are a normie.

what is water?