Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how u cut your hair

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
I havent cut my hair in a year cause the barber near me is full of white people and im their only ethnic customer.I could feel their stares everytime i go there and makes me uncomfortable.Im just gonna shave it all off with the razor machine i bought online.

i honestly don't care about my hair cause i'm ginger and that makes every haircut unviable.
also i would rather look like a lowkey homeless looking person than a "pompous" dude tbh. Idk some weird thing where i actually hate it when people think i put effort into things
You are ginger, I am so sorry :feelscry:

Short. So I don't have to maintain it regularly.

Thanks for your compassion, it truly is a curse
Have you tried dying your hair? Some gingers can pull that off. I know a ginger girl who dyed her hair black and it was undetectable

Have you tried dying your hair? Some gingers can pull that off. I know a ginger girl who dyed her hair black and it was undetectable
I have played with the idea of dying my hair but 1. I am pale as a ghost for i don't go outside. 2. That would mean that i have to also dye my ginger beard - it could be suspicious if somebody sees my pale skin and a red beard. 3. i kinda feel like (not sure tho) that my eyelashes are also somewhat orange-ish 4. It takes so much work since you would have to dye your hair like every (3 months?) 5. If i dye my hair now, as my hair grows it will be ginger again so people would notice that it's dyed but maybe i just shouldn't give a fuck and just do it. Ginger hair is so disgusting and subhuman. It looks so gross and dirty. I'm a ginger myself and i don't wanna touch other gingers. I'm lucky that i'm not one of those fireheads that have freckles all over their body and whenever i have to touch one of those i get a slight gag reflex and have to wash my hands. that this has become a fucking paragraph

I put it in a ponytail and then cut it off. My hair looks like shit at any length, so I don't see the point in paying for a haircut anymore. Besides every time I'd go to one of those places it would be a foid cutting my hair, and I'd be wondering if she thought I was pathetic, disgusting, etc.

I have played with the idea of dying my hair but 1. I am pale as a ghost for i don't go outside. 2. That would mean that i have to also dye my ginger beard - it could be suspicious if somebody sees my pale skin and a red beard. 3. i kinda feel like (not sure tho) that my eyelashes are also somewhat orange-ish 4. It takes so much work since you would have to dye your hair like every (3 months?) 5. If i dye my hair now, as my hair grows it will be ginger again so people would notice that it's dyed but maybe i just shouldn't give a fuck and just do it. Ginger hair is so disgusting and subhuman. It looks so gross and dirty. I'm a ginger myself and i don't wanna touch other gingers. I'm lucky that i'm not one of those fireheads that have freckles all over their body and whenever i have to touch one of those i get a slight gag reflex and have to wash my hands. that this has become a fucking paragraph
Those who have super orange hair are cursed for life and can't pull off hair dye. Maybe you can run scottish game where you have a red beard but your hair is not red. Maybe if you dye it blond it will not be too obvious. If your hair is a bit of a dark red try brown, it is the best hair color for males

I dont cut my hair.
ginger girls are my favorite type of foid. Something about redheads gets to me.
But if you are male and ginger then it is a death sentence unless you are chad

I was 17 the first time I let my hair be cut by someone other than my mom.
Cuckqueers IQ now that I think about it.

Haven't cut my hair for 3 years.

I don't. I've grown out a bushy mane that covers my face and eyes, it's as if I've spent my entire life in a cave.
I'm not gonna give foids the pleasure of looking at the shape of my skull or the phenotypes on my face.

I shave the sides,blend It with the top and let the top grow.That way,my sub-human ears aren't as prominent and I don't get too hot,when It's hot outside.

i have curly hair which looks absurd if it gets long so i keep it short (number 4 clipper all over, it takes 5 minutes and costs 10£) i will do this every 6 weeks

100??? What kind of haircut do you have?

I shave my head with a razor

I go to a barbershop, my haircut usually costs 18$ and they cut my hair, line it up, and trim my facial hair. Sometimes its a foid, I just make sure not to tip when it is.