Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how u cut your hair

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
how u cut your hair

do u spend 100$ for new haircut

I dont cut my hair.

i have philips cliper for cuting i dont like to spend money when i was young i go to stylist but no GF

I just do it myself in less than 5 minutes. I just trim the sides low and leave the top.

Serious Question: Does haircut actually matter or is this, like i think right now, just another bluepill "dress differently" type of shit

Serious Question: Does haircut actually matter or is this, like i think right now, just another bluepill "dress differently" type of shit

do you like to be like homeless bum

do you like to be like homeless bum
i honestly don't care about my hair cause i'm ginger and that makes every haircut unviable.
also i would rather look like a lowkey homeless looking person than a "pompous" dude tbh. Idk some weird thing where i actually hate it when people think i put effort into things

Yes, I used to when my grandparents were financially stable.

I just do it myself in less than 5 minutes. I just trim the sides low and leave the top.
This.

I do it myself because i'm too lazy to leave my room.

i spend 5 euro and i get buzzcut and my mosutache and neckbeard shaven

I shave it myself. #0.5 all over

My mom cuts my hair

i wear har baseball to hide my face head hair

Not cutting at all for few years now

I always went to the barber. I cut them myself for about 2 years now, but will soon start to go to the barber again because cutting them yourself is difficult and annoying if you have a difficult hair cut.

Haven’t cut my hair in two years I prefer it long even though I’ve noticed bald spots forming

I just got rid of an afro I'd been growing for nearly a year and now my head is close to bare. Only for £5 and it's way more comfortable

wow this is my bigest thread :D thank you

barber bro
my hair is too thick and wavy to grow out for more than 1 month lel

My mom used to cut it but not anymore tbh

I always go to the same place to get mine cut. They do a good job.

I have a bowl cut:feelsokman:

I go to the cheapest place twice a year to shorten it.

I would get an $8 haircut. Haven't cut my hair in a while though, I look like a wild man.

Suifuel for @Ritalincel tbh...

Thats a brutal racepill, ethnicfro is the worst
Yup, but I stopped caring since my hair looks terrible at any length.
Salah-1820731.jpg

I hate going to the barbers because people notice me Norwooding. I went in January but my hair grows very quickly and it has looked stupid for a while now. I'll go and get a haircut tomorrow or something at the barbers for 10 pounds or so.

Cheap haircutting machine. Before balding I cut a undercut with it.

I like it short at the sides and a bit longer on top. I usually pay about €12.