Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Truecel is It To Live at Home Past 30?

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★★★
would you consider one to be a truecel if they're
- over 30
- on disability
- no friends
- sub 5
- no driver's license
- still lives at home with their parents

My cousin's stupid fucking wife said she thinks I should be able to get a gf even though this is my life.

Ask if she would date you, If she says no, Then your still truecel

My cousin's stupid fucking wife said she thinks I should be able to get a gf even though this is my life.
that's because she's projecting. the only way a woman would completely lose all prospects of entering a relationship is if she somehow lost her vagina.

- no driver's license
That's not trucel, that's volcel. You voluntarily decide to not take responsibility for yourself and therefore are voluntarily unattractive to women.

It's pretty trucel to live with your parents at age 30 although living with your parents in your 20s is quite normal due to mortgage prices & immigration putting pressure on the housing market.

6ZFTC0V
Young-Europeans-Living-with-Parents.jpg

This is from 10 years ago, probably even worse now.

On the contrary, if you did get a girlfriend, you'd move on from this lifestyle fast

would you consider one to be a truecel if they're
- over 30
- on disability
- no friends
- sub 5
- no driver's license

a lot of young adults are still with parents don't feel bad about it

That's not trucel, that's volcel. You voluntarily decide to not take responsibility for yourself and therefore are voluntarily unattractive to women.

are you joking or are you a red pilled faggot that needs to be banned?

ban

Maybe true. Moving out won't get you a girlfriend, but no guy living with their parents after 20 has a gf.

On the contrary, if you did get a girlfriend, you'd move on from this lifestyle fast

but HOW would I get one with all these fucking problems? especially the sub-5? and disabilty?

but HOW would I get one with all these fucking problems? especially the sub-5? and disabilty?
Answering your original question, I'd mark you 9/10 truecel. I think Meeks had a roommate in prison but he got a gf.

I don't know how to get a gf either; I'm like you but 10 years younger, with the drivers license, but no neetbux. In theory I should be more attractive than a 1/10 such as you but alas here we are. I believe no amount of careermaxxing nor gymmaxxing can help with our genetics and reproductive success

These don't matter if you're attractive, normies talk shit to incels all the time to keep them mentally castrated and as perfect material for cleaning toilets with toothbrush on minimum wage. If you have to get a job so you could get a foid, she won't really love you. In feminist soyciety foids can have all they want easily on their own, no need for fake love betabux relationships.

are you joking or are you a red pilled faggot that needs to be banned?
Average 2024 users who have literal shit as a brain.

Living with your parents and not having a drivers licence is highly unattractive to foids. You voluntarily make yourself unattractive to foids by not fixing these things.

did u miss the on disability part?

How Truecel is It To Live at Home Past 30?​

I don't live. I exist in a purgatorial zombie state of living death. In many ways, my life is already over and I'm already dead.

Being a 30yo disabled sub5 makes you a truecel. The living with parents and no driver licence not, though.
are u actually retarded? why are u assuming he's well enough to obtain a driver's license and sustain his own means of living after hearing he's on disability? your automatic assumption that his shortcomings are of his own creation even after hearing these details makes u sound like a delusional bluepilled normie.

are u actually retarded? why are u assuming he's well enough to obtain a driver's license and sustain his own means of living after hearing he's on disability? your automatic assumption that his shortcomings are of his own creation even after hearing these details makes u sound like a delusional bluepilled normie.
I might indeed have missunderstood the thread. I didn't expect someone who is a 30yo sub5 virgin with disabilities to unironically make a thread asking if he's a truecel or not. I keep forgetting that 2024users are the lowest IQ retards on earth, completely brainrotten from too much tiktok and reddit. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have entered this 2024cel brainrot thread.

I might indeed have missunderstood the thread. I didn't expect someone who is a 30yo sub5 virgin with disabilities to unironically make a thread asking if he's a truecel or not. I keep forgetting that 2024users are the lowest IQ retards on earth, completely brainrotten from too much tiktok and reddit. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have entered this 2024cel brainrot thread.

There’s no way I can move out, and I’m almost 29. Nothing pays anything and college would put me in too much debt.

Why she thinks having gf is so fucking obvious thing. Suppose you would somehow get a gf even wife. Would you change your way of thinking? I mean, would you trust your gf that she really loves you? Would you feel happier then? Just because you get gf does not makes life happier.

These don't matter if you're attractive, normies talk shit to incels all the time to keep them mentally castrated and as perfect material for cleaning toilets with toothbrush on minimum wage. If you have to get a job so you could get a foid, she won't really love you. In feminist soyciety foids can have all they want easily on their own, no need for fake love betabux relationships.

It's pretty trucel to live with your parents at age 30 although living with your parents in your 20s is quite normal due to mortgage prices & immigration putting pressure on the housing market.

View attachment 1212316
Young-Europeans-Living-with-Parents.jpg

This is from 10 years ago, probably even worse now.
what's this retarded statistic ?
Population ranges from 15-29, while you can be 99% sure that people lesser than 18 are living with their parents ....

They should have taken 18-29 old population, stupid retarded statistic study

This is true. Without having a gf, we are too depressed and have too little reason to improve

This is true. Without having a gf, we are too depressed and have too little reason to improve

how would having a gf solve being poor, not having my own place to live, being ugly and being on disability?

how would having a gf solve being poor, not having my own place to live, being ugly and being on disability?
It would improve your mental well being and make you feel more alive, thus improving your drive to work and take care of yourself. Not gonna fix all your problems, but it would help a lot

It would improve your mental well being and make you feel more alive, thus improving your drive to work and take care of yourself. Not gonna fix all your problems, but it would help a lot

how is having "drive" going to make me middle class? I have no degree or useful connections.

how is having "drive" going to make me middle class? I have no degree or useful connections.
It's not. If you are currently a NEET though, it might motivate you to do something. Besides that, girls usually have tins of social connections, so if you had a decent gf, she could probably help you make friends and stuff

It's not. If you are currently a NEET though, it might motivate you to do something. Besides that, girls usually have tins of social connections, so if you had a decent gf, she could probably help you make friends and stuff

true, but how would such a loser attract one with valuable connections to begin with?

true, but how would such a loser attract one with valuable connections to begin with?
We wouldn't. That's the brutal part. We have fallen in the pit of isolation and despair, which is a pit that's hard to escape from. I'm just speaking from a hypothetical standpoint of how much a good gf would improve our lives.

Average 2024 users who have literal shit as a brain.

Living with your parents and not having a drivers licence is highly unattractive to foids. You voluntarily make yourself unattractive to foids by not fixing these things.

Some of us have better things to waste money on, than do it just to impress women like a braindead peacock.

You sound like a PUA, advocating for Men to put all the work and money while not demanding the same from parasitic Women.

Tell that to @LeFrenchCel