Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How true is JBW for the average male?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★★
I'm not talking about the subhuman white guy. I'm talking about the average white normie. How much does being white halo them?

a lot. especially if they try to go for non-white foids like noodlewhores

They can get attractive ethinics far above there looks match

@Adolf Hitler @supersoldier @DarkStar

That's overblown. More like 25% of noodles which is still a fuck ton.
Because it's not. These guys rely on anecdotes.
The ones that fetishize guys/girls based on the race are generally bottom of the barrel types. Most people ive seen irl are mainly lookists and rarely racist but some races are more GL than others.

I'm not talking about the subhuman white guy. I'm talking about the average white normie. How much does being white halo them?
If they are NT, and ideally tall it will benefit them a lot.

They will definitely be able to get a White MTB at the very least, and also will have an obvious chance with a noodle.

If they are NT, and ideally tall it will benefit them a lot.

They will definitely be able to get a White MTB at the very least, and also will have an obvious chance with a noodle.
I actually knew an MTN white guy who slayed foids of all races but he was also a club owner.He owned a popular club in the town..foids would fuck him for special privileges and get free booze.

I think exoticmaxxing is the key here.

I believe a 5/10 white normie would slay hard in India, for example.

But a 5/10 black guy could mogg him and slay white foid pussy in a white country through exoticmaxxing.

But a 5/10 black guy could mogg him and slay white foid pussy in a white country through exoticmaxxing.
That is cope. There's nothing exotic about black guy unless he is a light eyed mulatto or something

I actually knew an MTN white guy who slayed foids of all races but he was also a club owner.He owned a popular club in the town..foids would fuck him for special privileges and get free booze.
Ye well with that halo, he will for sure be able to do that especially for the free booze, privileges, and probably some cash as well or gifts tbh, if it's anything like the movies/media portray it to be.

How tall was he?

This is also very valid to be fair, but the normie-guy would go to East Asia especially if tall.

Ye well with that halo, he will for sure be able to do that especially for the free booze, privileges, and probably some cash as well or gifts tbh, if it's anything like the movies/media portray it to be.

How tall was he?
Like 5'10 or something. I actually know a few guys like this who are looks wise nothing special but still get laid. Generally guys that are around drunk degenerate whores a lot. Like club owners,drug dealers,thugs,bouncers etc.
Last year you might have seen #randommaninatlanta on trending all over social media. It was this black drug dealer that impregnated six different white women and abandoned them all. He was literally ugly as hell too. @KillNiggers

i went to east asia and there were 2 wmaf couples the entire time i was there. Tourism numbers are similar to sea, yet you see whites strolling around everywhere in sea, even in public toilets at 2am

jbw only works as a dead-average normie if you have either nordic pheno so you appeal to a niche or youre tall with a non-nordic white pheno

Last edited:
maybe in china its easier, since a lot are chukiangid but changkiangid which is also common isnt even that ugly tbh

Last edited:
Like 5'10 or something. I actually know a few guys like this who are looks wise nothing special but still get laid. Generally guys that are around drunk degenerate whores a lot. Like club owners,drug dealers,thugs,bouncers etc.
Last year you might have seen #randommaninatlanta on trending all over social media. It was this black drug dealer that impregnated six different white women and abandoned them all. He was literally ugly as hell too. @KillNiggers

View attachment 1202076
Aiming for low value toilets as a nigger is the way to go. Since low value white toilets generally don't care about niggers looks. Maybe only height, they can definitely get something if they present themselves in a thuggish way.

Jbw will be true where skin whitening is prevalent. And as long as people are born shitskin, there will be skin whitening industries.

Jbw will be true where skin whitening is prevalent. And as long as people are born shitskin, there will be skin whitening industries.
women are mainly the ones who do that. Most japs with high kay counts in those youtube vids are tanned

some were quite pale tbh but only like 1/4

nothing crazy so features>

women are mainly the ones who do that. Most japs with high kay counts in those youtube vids are tanned
Women who do that, already start seeing white skin as superior as that's the complexity they try to achieve. They become white skin worshipping whores

Women who do that, already start seeing white skin as superior as that's the complexity they try to achieve. They become white skin worshipping whores
in theory, but that isnt the case in japan

changkiangid is like c or d tier at worst @Cayden Zhang

That's overblown. More like 25% of noodles which is still a fuck ton.
yep, this is more accurate tbh

the circumstances are unfavourable too and kinda debunk jbw to an extent:

1. ugly noodles are more affected by asian failos so they self-hate and go for normie whites
2. whites who can get asians have either pheno, face or height going for them

Walk through a UC campus and you will delete this
how come my 5'11 ricecel ex-friend who is dead-average for an asian has an asian gf? he has an asian nigger nose and typical asian eye area yet he has a gf. he isnt even THAT NT and isnt rich by any means; as middle class as it gets

Aiming for low value toilets as a nigger is the way to go. Since low value white toilets generally don't care about niggers looks. Maybe only height, they can definitely get something if they present themselves in a thuggish way.
It doesn't have to do with their race much as how they present themselves to be. It is hard to describe. I don't want to sound like a redpiller but they simply have that aura/demeanour of someone that fucks a lot. They might facially be average or even ugly but they don't look like someone who would struggle getting girls because they appeal to a niche of women who wants guys like that @ElTruecel

yep, this is more accurate tbh

the circumstances are unfavourable too and kinda debunk jbw to an extent:

1. ugly noodles are more affected by asian failos so they self-hate and go for normie whites
2. whites who can get asians have either pheno, face or height going for them
Their evidence for this not being case would be showcasing some random japanese toilets being interviewed by some ricecel where they say that they like white foreigners but it's only white chads they are talking about and they never think about white normies. Maybe the ugly ones do.

It doesn't have to do with their race much as how they present themselves to be. It is hard to describe. I don't want to sound like a redpiller but they simply have that aura/demeanour of someone that fucks a lot. They might facially be average or even ugly but they don't look like someone who would struggle getting girls because they appeal to a niche of women who wants guys like that @ElTruecel
Race does play a role you can't deny that because if you are a nigger you will have a way easier time acting thuggish since you automatically have the looks. A white guy has to have tattoos for example. He just has to try harder overall.

changkiangid is like c or d tier at worst @Cayden Zhang
Theyre all F tier but it mogs chukiangnid due to coloring and nose shape and face shape. But it’s also the most gracialized chink. I’d say huanghoid is the least subhuman chink phenotype.

how come my 5'11 ricecel ex-friend who is dead-average for an asian has an asian gf? he has an asian nigger nose and typical asian eye area yet he has a gf. he isnt even THAT NT and isnt rich by any means; as middle class as it gets
Because noodles are low tier. If I leanmaxxed and skincaremaxxed I would maybe have a chance with a noodle

(also not bulgarian)

Theyre all F tier but it mogs chukiangnid due to coloring and nose shape and face shape. But it’s also the most gracialized chink. I’d say huanghoid is the least subhuman chink phenotype.
changkiangid isnt f tier: it mogs its brother-phenotype, chukiangid, to suicide

Their evidence for this not being case would be showcasing some random japanese toilets being interviewed by some ricecel where they say that they like white foreigners but it's only white chads they are talking about and they never think about white normies. Maybe the ugly ones do.
tbh to me and most other asians all whites mtn+ look the same all chads

huanghoid barely mogs tbh, changkiangid has arguably more pretty boy appeal. nevertheless, it's obvious jbw only really works in sea

tbh to me and most other asians all whites mtn+ look the same all chads
Not sure how true this is but there is evidence for that since all whites see ricecels/noodlewhores as the exact same.

@Despicablecel do you see a huge difference between a white mtn and a chadlite?

Not sure how true this is but there is evidence for that since all whites see ricecels/noodlewhores as the exact same.
To me you all do pretty much unless its chad

JBW is a fucking scam lol. Some foids see being with a white normie as a free pass to betabuxx town but that's as far as that line of thinking goes. Chads and normies can be literally any race and get laid. The bottom of the male genetic barrel, regardless of race, gets our fate.

Because noodles are low tier. If I leanmaxxed and skincaremaxxed I would maybe have a chance with a noodle
she chose him over whites who hit on her, that's my point. She's mtb so she isn't some dead-end who is ignored by white men. He isn't even gl so it disproves jbw