Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How TO WIN LIFE? Is it true that organising your day-to-day activities facilitates self-improvement?

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I have a plan to construct some kind of daily schedule for myself during christmas when I have some time off. I will construct it so that I have time to work out, learn a language, some tech-skill and have like 2 hours to play games. The thing is though, I intend to keep to that schedule religiously. And I will include EVERYTHING I can think of on it. Shower time, garbage, cleaning, sleep, gaming, learning, etc, etc... I hope by doing this and sticking to this schedule I could improve myself? I am tired of vegetating. Every day I keep telling myself later., Later, later... I have been saying that for 6 years now. I am getting old and I am still as talent-less as I ever was. It burdens me. I am useless. I can't keep fucking postponing this shit, It's time I take this shit seriously. Anyway this is my plan will this work?

Btw none of this will help me escaping inceldom, I don't give a fuck about that shit anyway anymore it's over for me anyway no point wasting my time trying to fix it its so fucking over I don't care about that stupid shit all foids can go fuck themselves don't need anybody anymore It's fine I'll die alone, It's ok. If I ever want sex I can get hookers or whatever, fuck relationships. I just want to grow myself as a person and achieve as much as I can for myself.

So is this good plan?

I might ask for permaban after christmas ngl so I don't get distracted.

Go for it man. I keep trying to do something like this but I'm working on a new schedule ngl

Don't overdo it. Better to start slow and small and gradually add things on. Otherwise you'll get burned out.

just make a schedule br0

Be born as a chad

I never managed to stick to any schedule but i used to be have short, irregular self improvement burst periods.
Now I just LDAR
I hate current me more than all the injustices of this world combined.
Do it man, strive to become a better human, not for ascension or any other hollow ideal but for yourself only.
LDAR is not a sustainable way of existance, at least for me.
Soon I will either rope or find a purpose to my life again, likely the former unfortunately but hopefully it will be the latter for you.
Don't overdo it. Better to start slow and small and gradually add things on. Otherwise you'll get burned out.
This is a good advice as well, a semi-decent but sustainable plan is a lot better than a perfect one that you won't stick.

Self-improvement ideology makes me sick. Spend all of your free time salving the wounds inflicted by the atrocious living standards enforced on you by modernity. Smarter to find a day to day existence that will provide you with what you want than to divide your life between the obligatory traumatic things you need to do and the other unpleasant things you're 'choosing' to do to neutralise the former.

People burn out trying to live like this and they should. It's inhuman.

Yes I guess it works. I'm too lazy to do it