Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to turn my sadness into something profitable?

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
let's see there are philosophers, writers, directors, artists who work with pessimism, reflection, etc. But I don't fit into any of these artistic mediums, although I draw a little I am a complete retard and don't know how to be poetic or philosophical.

:fuk:

Sell your tears online

Make sad music or go ER. We need an OG incel rapper but I cant Im mayo

write a manga about an incel

we need inkwel representation in anime

it can be based off of your life :feelshmm:

write a manga about an incel

we need inkwel representation in anime

it can be based off of your life :feelshmm:
Girls
I've done some around here but they're horrible, I don't get along with writing anything :feelsrope:

sell farts in a jar

View attachment 613485I've done some around here but they're horrible, I don't get along with writing anything :feelsrope:
oh yes it could be called "ascension" and it could be a shounen like their power source is called "virginity" or "game" or something like that

If it was the early 2000's you could have EmoMAXXed and been in a shitty band to get teen pussy, but that era is long over. Now your only hope is to write self help articles on Medium for Middle Aged women to cope with.

We will not make it.
I don't know how to play instruments anyway. And learning would be long term, I'm in need of money almost immediately. But I live in Brazil, and in my city there are no jobs. My grandma is crying, she wants me to go to college or look for a job, but I can't study recurring depression.

dress up in clown makeup and be a sad clown like emmett kelly or puddles pity party