Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory how to treat foids on social media

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
I'm torn. obviously simping for beckies is giga cucked and will lead nowhere but to the bottom, however what about liking a stacy's youtube video to suppress others? or a giga stacy's reddit post where her fertility is clearly visible? and downvoting the beckies as usual. I'm not saying posts where she obviously whores herself out with tits on full display because that just leads to even more degeneracy, just posts where she looks reasonably modest yet her superiority is clearly visible to all foids that encounter her and makes them feel bad about themselves. remember the cake foid in white on reddit? foids still get giga jelly getting pheno mogged or tit size mogged they can't deny it, their looks is all they have.

in the past we had many stacies in advertising and hollywood and it apparently made foids uncomfortable with their bodies and hypergamy was better back then so maybe we should strive to return to that state even if it is seemingly foid worship, at least to bait normies into having higher standards and not settle for beckies like foids won't settle for anything but chad. if you think about it, with all the chads on their tv shows they watch and social media foids are already fully subject to this effect while guys rot studymaxxing coommaxxing gymmaxxing and vidyamaxxing and wishing they could ascend with a used foid they mogged hard. if actual stacies had bigger visibility then normal foids would feel less like the princesses they do. I mean obviously in a perfect world they wouldn't have internet access but what can be done to improve the current situation? :waitwhat:

Babylos

I don't care about them

JFL if you chat with foids on Social media as a Trucel

Last edited:
u can find foids on soycord or go to meetups IRL, I went to a Meetup of satanists and saw many mentally ill foids. basically see foid hobbies and go to their meet ups. although I don't do this no more cause pointless
isn't soycord just a bunch of faggots praising muh 3psl woke egirl kween for talking to them? what meetups :waitwhat: nobody invites me to anything :waitwhat:

You shouldn't worry about shit like this. Good signature. Rafael Nadal is lolipilled.

I forget if i have beef with you, but I feel like I do.

Shabani

isn't soycord just a bunch of faggots praising muh 3psl woke egirl kween for talking to them? what meetups :waitwhat: nobody invites me to anything :waitwhat:
I live in a big city. u can see on Meetup sites for hobbies here easily in my city. maybe if u live in country side or small curry u can't find it as easily