Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How to tell it never began; women don't trust you

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I was walking home after hanging out with a friend and right before I got home, an Eastern European woman in 40s with a thick Slavic accent asks me where the train station is and I offered to walk her there. She kept asking where it was and I said it's nearby. She didn't trust me anymore and asked two other people who pointed to the direction I was taking her. Then she trusted me again. If I was good looking, I could have ignored her question, walk for an hour and still she wouldn't doubt me. But because I am unattractive, ugly, she didn't trust me after a few minutes. Brutal.

Next time point in the wrong direction :feelsLSD:

thats why i give these bitches the wrong direction, any little thing to make their life worse

Dude its so awkward to guide walk a stranger woman you just met. No wonder she was uncomfortable.

People take us for rapists and pedo. I have already been treated as a pedo by a female

thats why i give these bitches the wrong direction, any little thing to make their life worse
I can't do that, my heart is too pure.

Dude its so awkward to guide walk a stranger woman you just met. No wonder she was uncomfortable.
The language barrier was problematic but I did not find it awkward. I understand she was distrustful because the location of the train station is really sketchy and you can't see it unless you're like a meter or two away, the buildings obscure the view of the station.

Total cap. I've led strangers places without any problem before (they were old!)

She wanted to make sure she did not get raped and impregnated by your stinky sand seed

Total cap. I've led strangers places without any problem before (they were old!)
Old people are ok. Young people (especially young women) are not.

Nah, you just look low trust. I had a woman ask me whether the bus stopped at a certain place today, I told her the right answer and everything was fine.

I don't trust them either, they can't be trusted. Fuck them.

She was shit testing you according to PUA gurus.

I would just say I don't know and get about my business.

it's cause your ethnic. racepill