Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity how to tell if a guy has a BIG DICK

Image 2024 03 08 025245135

dnwaftt

(did not watch any further than this)

his race and height

simple just be a niggER

I don't listen to niggers.

I don’t watch toilets especially Sheboons

If I was to ever be with a toilet and she said my dick was small, I would just say she isn't arousing enough to get me that hard

She's right actually. Jay-Z, who has a confirmed BBC, famously said: "I walk like a ball player". There's a certain swag and confidence that every BBC bearing baron has that is unmistakable and not easily replicated by the inferior races.

If there's one thing black women know, it's dick. They got a PhD in dick but not much else.

that thumbnail image :dafuckfeels:

Smoke detector chirping in the background :feelshaha:

There's a certain swag and confidence that every BBC bearing baron has that is unmistakable and not easily replicated by the inferior races.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

holy fuck

It’s unfortunate cops kill black males instead of this bitch

so that retard cunt never said which sizes shes fine with? so if its not big then youre small.

foids got too much power

"Men are so obsessed with penis size!!!"

Pure projection by women. The only reason men care about it is because its very important to women.

Fucking dirty sheboon

She's right actually. Jay-Z, who has a confirmed BBC, famously said: "I walk like a ball player". There's a certain swag and confidence that every BBC bearing baron has that is unmistakable and not easily replicated by the inferior races.

If there's one thing black women know, it's dick. They got a PhD in dick but not much else.
Lol I know black guys with small dicks and whitge guys with big dicks.

Obsessing about dick is so ape like and disgusting

"Men are so obsessed with penis size!!!"

Pure projection by women. The only reason men care about it is because its very important to women.
Fucking femoids. They are so retarded down syndrome they cannot put the dots together

dnw, boon made the video.

@Vendetta your a fakecel

fucking seckshaver