Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to talk to a cute Asian girl?

BGComB

BGComB

Banned
-
100% - Permaban sus
Hey guys I just met this Asian girl and I think we're hitting it off. I am scared to confront her as her family is from the Philippines and I am not sure how her family would react to me (5'9 220 LBS) with her (5'3 130 LBS).

Any tips?

I am 125 lbs, lighter than the foid

flips are already cucked

@Filipinocel

disgusting, go for real noodle, not some SEA monkey imitation

Asians are easier if you're white
i know but honestly i see how many here are against 'race mixing' but seem that they have no problem with white men dating out
disgusting, go for real noodle, not some SEA monkey imitation
53c7da566da8115c09037e1a

@Fat Link We have another infiltrator

Pull your eyelids back and go OOOHHHHHHHH...DOMO UGICHOW OHHHHH CHING CHONG CHING CHING AUGGHHHHHH CHING CHONG DOMO ONIGAI

sa
Pull your eyelids back and go OOOHHHHHHHH...DOMO UGICHOW OHHHHH CHING CHONG CHING CHING AUGGHHHHHH CHING CHONG DOMO ONIGAI
Hey, i wanted to say zis! Thief of minds!

Get slimmer first, being thinner is more attractive in Asian societies.
He’s white, doesn’t matter. She’ll worship the ground he walks on.

Over for bannedcels

Make sure to use words and express them loud enough so she can hear them. That’s how you talk to her.

youre gonna suck this cock good cause You're going to suck this cock you're- you're gonna suck this cock good you're gonna SUCK- this COCK CLEAN.. RIGHT NOW- YES YESSS YESSSSSSS--- NO MORE -NO \[REDACTED\].. ????? \*screams of the damned\* NO PLEASE SUCK MY COCK
:feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back