Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to take good pics

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I've wanted to try fraudmaxxing my pics, but every pic I take already looks greasy and low quality. How do I take good pics

Do you have a shitty phone?

Do you have a shitty phone?
my phone costs 120$ NEW rn. came out in 2019 and this are it's camera specs

can't go into detail what it all means, but 16mp is the resolution, f/1.7 is the aperture (basically how much light gets let into the lens, the higher the number, the less light. generally speaking a higher number is better), 1.22 micrometer is the sensor size. (lower is better. that's it.) dpaf is autofocus and ois is image stabilization. nothing fancy.

But I believe a tool is only as good as it's master

View attachment 708628
can't go into detail what it all means, but 16mp is the resolution, f/1.7 is the aperture (basically how much light gets let into the lens, the higher the number, the less light. generally speaking a higher number is better), 1.22 micrometer is the sensor size. (bigger is better. that's it.) dpaf is autofocus and ois is image stabilization. nothing fancy.

I have no idea what any of this means, so I can't be much help lol

Try asking looksmax.org or ask somebody here to make a thread there

View attachment 708628
can't go into detail what it all means, but 16mp is the resolution, f/1.7 is the aperture (basically how much light gets let into the lens, the higher the number, the less light. generally speaking a higher number is better), 1.22 micrometer is the sensor size. (lower is better. that's it.) dpaf is autofocus and ois is image stabilization. nothing fancy.

for comparison here's the s23 ultra. the best camera on a phone out there

View attachment 708628

Also send me a picture of your face

I dislike cameras, sometimes.

16mp is a shitty camera, also why not just go get some professional photographs taken?

Warm yellow light +black clothes