Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to take care of bird?

Cowcel

Cowcel

‏‏‎ ‎
★★★★★
I found a little bird 5 days ago and im taking care of it. It cant fly yet i's most likely just learning to fly and it cant drink or eat alone I have to force its mouth to open and force-feed it insects that I find. Should I continue to take care of it or take it to some expert to care for him?

what kind of a bird is that?

Seems like you're doing a good job. He most likely you're his mother.

birdie, birdie, birdie

idk tbh it's like a canarine but all black

common blackbird perhaps?

Seems like you're doing a good job. He most likely you're his mother.
nah :lul: he hides in dark places and bites me sometimes, he does like me scratching under his beak tho

He also starts chirping at night he might miss his parents :feelsbadman:

poor birdie

I read this:

Only feed when the bird is warm to the touch. Only feed small songbirds fresh insects, such as caught flies. Do not give earthworms, live maggots or any other food other than fresh, dead insects.

The "experts" have a good chance of euthanising it. You should try to return it to the nest. What do small birds even drink? Mother bird saliva?

poor birdie

I read this:

Only feed when the bird is warm to the touch. Only feed small songbirds fresh insects, such as caught flies. Do not give earthworms, live maggots or any other food other than fresh, dead insects.
thanks man i do feed him flies and some mosquitoes but i dont know how much he needs daily, i read somewhere he needs like but i know shit about birds. The problem is he wont eat alone I have to open his mouth and put the food there

The "experts" have a good chance of euthanising it. You should try to return it to the nest. What do small birds even drink? Mother bird saliva?
I dont know where the nest is. I only took it because he was right next to my house and was afraid some cat was gonna eat it. When I first found it I left it outside somewhere safe for the night for its parents to find it but it was still there the next day

The "experts" have a good chance of euthanising it.
You think so? I was told to give it to some experts/vets (idk what they are) of the national history museum in my city

That doesn't sound good.
It might be because he's young and was used to his mother feeding him. It does seem weird to me too. It has survived for 5 days I hope he continues

Where have you been for 2 years, if i may ask ?

I know it seems obvious but do you keep giving him water ?

Forgot my password when the forum changed domains and found it today in a notebook
I see, nothing changed about your KHHV status ?

I know it seems obvious but do you keep giving him water ?
Yes i dont think he would survive without water for 5 day. I have to gently force its head near the water but he drinks it when thirsty

Yes i dont think he would survive without water for 5 day. I have to gently force its head near the water but he drinks it when thirsty
Good luck with him, take care. I love birds, even though their hypergamy is worse than among mammals

Use a syringe.

cripple birdcel can't woo fembirds because he is crippled
overrrr

thanks man i do feed him flies and some mosquitoes but i dont know how much he needs daily, i read somewhere he needs like but i know shit about birds. The problem is he wont eat alone I have to open his mouth and put the food there
np bro. Sounds cool and it's nice what you're doing

I did this 10 years ago after coming back from school i found a small bird infront of me on the ground i almost stepped on it.

You make it swallow warm water with a syringue.

As for food, you buy a plain biscuits. You crack one and mix with water. You get a toothpick and use it as a spoon, and feed the bird the mixed biscuit with water mix.

Be careful it will try to push the toothpick down its throat so always take it back.

Also it will fucking shit everywhere and you have to clean its ass if poop gets stuck there.

1 month later you gotta teach it how to fly

I did this 10 years ago after coming back from school i found a small bird infront of me on the ground i almost stepped on it.

You make it swallow warm water with a syringue.

As for food, you buy a plain biscuits. You crack one and mix with water. You get a toothpick and use it as a spoon, and feed the bird the mixed biscuit with water mix.

Be careful it will try to push the toothpick down its throat so always take it back.

Also it will fucking shit everywhere and you have to clean its ass if poop gets stuck there.

1 month later you gotta teach it how to fly
Biscuits that humans eat?
It shits like 5 times a day idk if that's good enough. The last 1-2 days i saw it shit like 3 idk if that's bad

How do i teach it to fly I thought he would do it instinctively. I am trying kinda to strengthen its wings so it can fly

Biscuits that humans eat?
It shits like 5 times a day idk if that's good enough. The last 1-2 days i saw it shit like 3 idk if that's bad

How do i teach it to fly I thought he would do it instinctively. I am trying kinda to strengthen its wings so it can fly
Yes plain biscuits that u mix with milk usually but mix it with water. Dont do anything with its wings if its young they are fragile just feed him.

Yes it will shit like 10 times a day

Yes plain biscuits that u mix with milk usually but mix it with water. Dont do anything with its wings if its young they are fragile just feed him.

Yes it will shit like 10 times a day
He hasn't shitted that much. He also doesn't eat anything by himself i gave him different types of food even birdseed he still won't eat them himself

Thank you for your help

Chew up and spit worms down its throat

I can feel his bones in his stomach and throat when i pet him. Is that normal or is he malnourished?

He also tried to fly today while I was asleep but didn't succeed and i found him under a car

Damn you came back randomly after disappearing in early 2022

Believe it or not I just forgot my password
@CroatianManlet2 had the same happen but he just moved accounts since @Master wouldn’t respond

I found a little bird 5 days ago and im taking care of it. It cant fly yet i's most likely just learning to fly and it cant drink or eat alone I have to force its mouth to open and force-feed it insects that I find. Should I continue to take care of it or take it to some expert to care for him?
You should take it to a veterinarian, boyo.