Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to survive university as an incel ?

eliya

eliya

Officer
★★★
I'm going to uni soon in a major the is mostly foids
I need help I don't want to be tortured by normies no more
I need help
Any tips on how to survive

Which major?

No one will want to befriend you if you are at university everyone is just for thier own interests.The world is a cruel one and you should have understood this sooner.

Focus on yourself and say hello to everyone maybe If you are lucky enough someone with common interest will want to be your friend.

Last edited:
Which major?

No one will want to befriend you if you are at university everyone is just for thier own interests.The world is a cruel one and you should have understood this sooner.

Focus on yourself and say hello to everyone maybe someone with common interest will want to be your friend.
Russian

Which major?

Focus on yourself and say hello to everyone maybe someone with common interest will want to be your friend.
I don't want friends just no bullying

In this situation learn to not give a fuck i can assure you most likely it's just in your head. Most likely you wont get bullied.Zoomers are all tiktok and brain rot all day on their phones these days

keep to yourself and never get into any friend group. befriend other trucels never try to be friends with normies

drop out or just go to class and not talk to anyone dont jester or anything just keep to yourself go to gym eat and rot in your dorm

Every once in awhile you’ll get mad that the days just feel boring but you’d have to find something you’ll cope with (reddit tier advice ik)

I wish you the best on your career path

Drop out. That is what I'm planning to do

I'm going to uni soon in a major the is mostly foids
I need help I don't want to be tortured by normies no more
I need help
Any tips on how to survive
Unless you're some stem maxxed genius I have no idea why you're there

You don’t. That’s the point. It’s going to be a bumpy ride, buddy boyo.

It’s going to happen if you don’t pull yourself up by your bootstrap. Seriously, the moment you step out of your shell is when there will be hell to pay. The biggest fucking normie fallacy of them all is that “bullying dies down after highschool.” It doesn’t. It only becomes more subtle and cunning, and your only way to forestall it is by becoming a total anti-social shut in, which in turn completely undermines your prospects of ascension.

It’s basically a lose-lose situation, either way. Put yourself out there and believe in Reddit memes? Get humiliated and socially tortured. Don’t interact with a single soul and keep yourself isolated as a means to prevent punishment for your subpar existence? Enjoy the hundred years of loneliness.

You don’t. That’s the point. It’s going to be a bumpy ride, buddy boyo.

It’s going to happen if you don’t pull yourself up by your bootstrap. Seriously, the moment you step out of your shell is when there will be hell to pay. The biggest fucking normie fallacy of them all is that “bullying dies down after highschool.” It doesn’t. It only becomes more subtle and cunning, and your only way to forestall it is by becoming a total anti-social shut in, which in turn completely undermines your prospects of ascension.

It’s basically a lose-lose situation, either way. Put yourself out there and believe in Reddit memes? Get humiliated and socially tortured. Don’t interact with a single soul and keep yourself isolated as a means to prevent punishment for your subpar existence? Enjoy the hundred years of loneliness.
Okay I will do that I will study and then luck myself in some gym
And will cope with art and other hobbies

keep to yourself and never get into any friend group. befriend other trucels never try to be friends with normies
Most of the truecel on campuses are Bluepill Or incels in denial

Which major?

Focus on yourself and say hello to everyone maybe If you are lucky enough someone with common interest will want to be your friend.
This
You need to look out for your self and become the biggest bully and asshole to everyone else normies are vicious creatures don’t be a shut in but don’t let normies get one over you ever

The biggest fucking normie fallacy of them all is that “bullying dies down after highschool.” It doesn’t. It only becomes more subtle and cunning,
This is really true. Although it's not that straightforward and brutal as in high school, but it's definitely there. Though I have to say most of the time people just simply ignore you and don't talk to you if you're an incel, which makes you isolated asf. That's almost as bad as bullying.

What he said.

But dont expect much from Uni, for me it was hell. You do stupid Tasks, useless homework and sit there with hundreds or other guys that want to have "high secure paying jobs" and thats it.

College only has a 0.6% chance of giving you meaningful relationships.

Basically nobody cares about each other there except its for a Group project.

Just try to avoid looking at groups of people as much as possible.
Don't wear glasses if you are myopic or something
Hide yourself in a lonely place during lunchtime