Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to survive jail

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

cj stroud will make em PROUD
-
Tell me boys

become someone's bitch

Epsteinmaxx I guess and rope away doing any actual time.

Step 1: Don't go to jail

You should not land yourself in jail period

Be humble and don’t provoke anyone. Some say you shouldn’t accept gifts from anyone, because they’ll use it to coerce you into returning the favor somehow. But I don’t know if it’s a myth. I was never in jail.

Become a mako shark!

Survive a jail? Bring an AK47

Dont giggle like a faggot if someone slaps your ass in the shower

In jail: cut yourself.
In prison: cut others

Fight? all it takes is decent Boxing knowledge To not get raped lmao

don't gamble, don't accept gift, don't get in debt to anyone, don't touch anyone else's shit, don't say any racist shit, be respectful to everyone (including COs), generally keep your mouth shut.

What did you do jfl

also when you go in they will sit you with a nurse or psych person. Never tell them you've ever hurt yourself on purpose or tried to kill yourself. Never say you have SI. never tell them any mental illness you have (unless you need meds). They will lock you in solitary with nothing and no real clothes for a long time if you tell them these things.

Larp as a Latina if you're light enough
giphy.gif

It's LainO, buddy boyo. Latina is female.

don't gamble, don't accept gift, don't get in debt to anyone, don't touch anyone else's shit, don't say any racist shit, be respectful to everyone (including COs), generally keep your mouth shut.
:feelsthink: :bigbrain:

Also, be mindful of people's spaces and your own space. Be highly cognizant of the areas you enter and exit. The last thing you want to be in a room with the way in being the only way out and now you have three savages ready to shank you because their boss doesn't like you for whatever reason.