Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to survive group projects with foids

dahmerdyl

dahmerdyl

Greycel
as the title says. i have two group projects for uni coming up and as usual ninety percent of my fucking classes are all female. like they own the fucking place. and i know for a fact that they'll dump all of the work onto me. looking for ideas on how to avoid being the slave, or whether i should give up and just be it. at work its easy i just do a job before the lazy foid coworkers can get to it and boom. alone time. but uni just has to push staceys onto me so they can be cunts to me.

Do nothing, take the zero along with them. Or do all the work and tell the professor after, at least you'll be tanking their grades

as the title says. i have two group projects for uni coming up and as usual ninety percent of my fucking classes are all female. like they own the fucking place. and i know for a fact that they'll dump all of the work onto me. looking for ideas on how to avoid being the slave, or whether i should give up and just be it. at work its easy i just do a job before the lazy foid coworkers can get to it and boom. alone time. but uni just has to push staceys onto me so they can be cunts to me.
Just tell them your busy when they try to make you do extra work :lul:

Ask they put you by yourself or stay a cuck while Stacie’s get railed :feelsjuice:

haha :feelshmm:
doing it by myself would give me too much advantage :feelsthink:

Do nothing, take the zero along with them. Or do all the work and tell the professor after, at least you'll be tanking their grades
honestly thats the classic maneuver and i might just go with that. wish there was some way to get them thrown out for taking advantage too, but a failing grade is a good substitute

doing it by myself would give me too much advantage :feelsthink:

honestly thats the classic maneuver and i might just go with that. wish there was some way to get that thrown out for taking advantage too, but a failing grade is a good substitute
Potential idea. You could try and gain their trust by pretending to be a simp. Then turn in all their work with all wrong answers and tank them as much as you can. :society:

dude
Potential idea. You could try and gain their trust by pretending to be a simp. Then turn in all their work with all wrong answers and tank them as much as you can. :society:
dude. balls of steel. god that would be so funny. my professor would 100% know i did it intentionally but whats he gonna do

Get with the nerds foids, they'll want to do everything themselves

No...I can't tolerate Pean holes much:

Biology

Bethune

Get with the nerds foids, they'll want to do everything themselves
ngl if OP even had a choice, his best bet would be hardworking rice/currycels.

ngl if OP even had a choice, his best bet would be hardworking rice/currycels.
truth. its randomly assigned at first and usually the teachers let you change if you have a 'reasonable justification' so im gonna try and sit a little closer to a couple ricecels i know of in one class and hope.
or intentionally tank whatever stacies i get assigned with. that was a funny idea that im still thinking about.

Collegecel problems:smonk:

fail them
botch the project. sacrifice your grade to fail them too
then ask to do it alone

I dont know bro, sounds like youre screwed. If you dare complain about your situation, you will be shamed and mocked for not being a real man and doing 100% of the work while the privileged foids get 100% of the credit

I dont know bro, sounds like youre screwed. If you dare complain about your situation, you will be shamed and mocked for not being a real man and doing 100% of the work while the privileged foids get 100% of the credit

Daily reminder that you should never help a foid even if she's getting raped by a balding curry manlet

If you don't do the work, maybe one of the Stacies will offer to suck the professor's cock for an A :feelsLSD:

But in reality you are probably screwed. What major are you in that 90% of your class is female?

If you don't do the work, maybe one of the Stacies will offer to suck the professor's cock for an A :feelsLSD:

But in reality you are probably screwed. What major are you in that 90% of your class is female?
bachelor of science with a biology major. idk why there are so many foids in my classes, they must think theyre smart. then again theres much less than in the first year, since the ultra-dumbass ones dropped out
also, we'll find out what group im assigned with tomorrow. id say pray for me but i dont believe in fairy tales :feelsokman:

realistically just do the assignment yourself and forget about them. Just get through the course, nothing much else you can do
truth. thats what ive been doing so far, so if it aint broke don't fix it.

so here's an update; the group I'm in is two ricecels and one nerd foid. Shes fine. probably a 4 out of ten at best. but she offers to do more work, so why not let her do it right? feel kind of shit though, because the two ricecels refuse to talk to her too much, so of course im the one that needs to.
in other news, a foid had the fucking gal to yell at me at work today. manager is an oldcel and let me have ten minutes to calm down afterwards. otherwise i might have gone postal. seriously fuck all females.