Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to survive Corona

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
For immune system boost vitamin c,d, copper, and fish oil. Drink lots of honey ginger tea and eat lots of garlic. Sleep well and eat healthy, don't stress bc it lowers immune system. Buy Advil and decongestant medicine, but don't bother with cough suppressant types because your body needs to cough up the fluid. Make a sick room with all supplies needed inside and use garbage bags and duct tape around the door to form a seal.
GL most hospitals everywhere will be swamped so you won't be able to get treatment.

I don't want to survive corona

too much effort, I'll just stay inside

most hospitals everywhere will be swamped so you won't be able to get treatment
Technically you can get sick before everyone else, then you get oxygen/ventilation if you're in the unlucky 20% and don't have to die once the hospitals are overcrowded

Definitely don't go around infecting boomers, landwhales and HIV-positive after being discharged though:)

JFL at idiots who thought this was nothing.

Seriously, if I really want to die I'd choose the highest building I can find and jump from there (assuming I don't have a shotgun available). Dying from coronavirus sounds slow and painful

Take Iodine it's really good for you

Thanks for the update