Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to summon a female.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
BSObrnvCEAAOdUz.png

Maybe in 2013. Nice meme anyway.

Ok I'm not gonna joke. One time i found something online because I'm agnostic I wanted to see if you could actually summon a demon. I found a simple spell on how to summon a succubus and I tried it. Suddenly all the objects in my room started shaking and the lights started flickering. Suddenly the closet door creaks open, I run to the door of my room and stood standing there. My natural instincts had also kicked in and it felt as if there was a terrifying presence, I was in fight or flight mode now. I stood at the door waiting for it to come out and if it did Idk what I would have done. Luckily after 6 am in the morning the presence went away (12 am to 6 am or something is when spirits and demons are most active supposedly). Regardless to say I deeply regretted it. If you want to give it a shot to attempt to have sex with a succubus and potentially killed go ahead and look it up online. I wouldn't reccomend it though.

Bri8564 said:
Ok I'm not gonna joke. One time i found something online because I'm agnostic I wanted to see if you could actually summon a demon. I found a simple spell on how to summon a succubus and I tried it. Suddenly all the objects in my room started shaking and the lights started flickering. Suddenly the closet door creaks open, I run to the door of my room and stood standing there. My natural instincts had also kicked in and it felt as if there was a terrifying presence, I was in fight or flight mode now. I stood at the door waiting for it to come out and if it did Idk what I would have done. Luckily after 6 am in the morning the presence went away (12 am to 6 am or something is when spirits and demons are most active supposedly). Regardless to say I deeply regretted it. If you want to give it a shot to attempt to have sex with a succubus and potentially killed go ahead and look it up online. I wouldn't reccomend it though.

As a someone interested in rituals (who doesn't have the balls to try these LOL) thank you for the post.

AsiaCel said:
Bri8564 said:
As a someone interested in rituals (who doesn't have the balls to try these LOL) thank you for the post.
Yw bro :)

Bri8564 said:

I might try one of these as a goof since I don’t believe in that shit. Otherwise, love your avatar, Tohru best waifu.
8b9.gif

How to summon a female tldr edition - give her attention

Kointo said:
I might try one of these as a goof since I don’t believe in that shit. Otherwise, love your avatar, Tohru best waifu.
8b9.gif

You have good taste. If you actually attempt to do it try it between 3 am and 4 am bevause that's time their supposedly most active. I didn't believe in it either before i did and i still find it hard go believe what happened actually happened.

Bri8564 said:

how much time did it last the presence ?

Bri8564 said:
You have good taste. If you actually attempt to do it try it between 3 am and 4 am bevause that's time their supposedly most active. I didn't believe in it either before i did and i still find it hard go believe what happened actually happened.

Thou hast good taste also, kind sir.

I'll probably get creeped out and not do it anyway. Even though I don't think anything out of the ordinary will happen, it still creeps me out just thinking about it.

nausea said:
Bri8564 said:
how much time did it last the presence ?
I don't remember the exact time it took but I think I did it at around 4/5 am i think and it lasted around an hour

Kointo said:

Really? The slag wellies, iPhone and Instagram all seem pretty popular with the average roastie. I didn't realise it was 5 years out of date?

Become chad then stand naked on the street, a female should come to you soon.

commander_zoidberg said:
Really? The slag wellies, iPhone and Instagram all seem pretty popular with the average roastie. I didn't realise it was 5 years out of date?

I based my comment on the inclusion of One Direction. The band began around 2011 and disbanded in 2015. Everything else is relevant.

Kointo said:
I based my comment on the inclusion of One Direction. The band began around 2011 and disbanded in 2015. Everything else is relevant.

Ah. You are more up to date with pop culture than me. haha

Kointo said:

Lol. This. Especially because of the uggs and one direction.

Bri8564 said:

This guy isn't lying. I tried getting into this type of stuff about 5 years ago but anything remotely successful scared the shit out of me so I stopped.

blackcel said:
Bri8564 said:
This guy isn't lying. I tried getting into this type of stuff about 5 years ago but anything remotely successful scared the shit out of me so I stopped.

Do you think demons truly exist? I kind of find it hard to believe considering how bad people already are that there are demons and angels god and satan. I've had other weird experiances as well but not with demonic forces, that was the last time i tried that shit xD

you forgot "the pink" brand in the middle

Bri8564 said:
Do you think demons truly exist? I kind of find it hard to believe considering how bad people already are that there are demons and angels god and satan. I've had other weird experiances as well but not with demonic forces, that was the last time i tried that shit xD

I dunno about demons and angels and all that, but I kinda think that there is another plane of existence, or world that overlaps the one we live in. I spent many years trying to convince myself that the thought was bullshit, but every now and again weird shit happens that make me question my convictions. Maybe I am just really attuned to this sort of thing because it is ridiculously easy for me to get something to happen when I try these rituals, even if I am skeptical going in. What spooked me was when I did something that was supposed to make my soul leave my body. It started working (like I could see myself lying down in the third person... this was in the middle of the day) and I got terrified that I wouldn't go back in so I said "nope, fuck this shit" and quit right then and there. To this day I just say those experiences are due to me having an overactive imagination, but I can't shake the feeling that it is all real.

It sure as shit isn't schizophrenia because I am able to easily control it. If I do give into the idea that a second world exists then I start to hear weird whispers when I'm alone, and sometimes see some weird creatures at night. Stresses the fuck out of me and prevents me from sleep so I think it is just best to deny it all.

blackcel said:
I dunno about demons and angels and all that, but I kinda think that there is another plane of existence, or world that overlaps the one we live in. I spent many years trying to convince myself that the thought was bullshit, but every now and again weird shit happens that make me question my convictions. Maybe I am just really attuned to this sort of thing because it is ridiculously easy for me to get something to happen when I try these rituals, even if I am skeptical going in. What spooked me was when I did something that was supposed to make my soul leave my body. It started working (like I could see myself lying down in the third person... this was in the middle of the day) and I got terrified that I wouldn't go back in so I said "nope, fuck this shit" and quit right then and there. To this day I just say those experiences are due to me having an overactive imagination, but I can't shake the feeling that it is all real.

It sure as shit isn't schizophrenia because I am able to easily control it. If I do give into the idea that a second world exists then I start to hear weird whispers when I'm alone, and sometimes see some weird creatures at night. Stresses the fuck out of me and prevents me from sleep so I think it is just best to deny it all.

I've heard something about vibrations and Frequencies. A week or so ago i woke up in the middle of the night and everything felt weird. My body felt very weird like it was vibrating or something in my ear there was this very loud noise like a radio frequency. During that thing my personalities were changing into other personas. Also idk if this is psychic ability or something but if i go out, before i see someone who i was once close with I have this gut feeling that I am going to see them, or I hear their name mentioned by someone, I can even smell them before i go to the place where i "randomly" see them.