Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee How to Succeed In Life as a Foid.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
-Just exist.

-Don't be an actual landwhale(being chubby is fine, since tons of guys prefer that)

-Have absolute no real goals: Most foids "goals" are done just so they can signal that they are some kind of independent woman, and oftentimes, these "goals" are usually for bullshit kind of professions.

-Realize the advantage you have over 99% of men for the simple fact you were born with a hole: Most bluepilled normgroid guys will thank that just by being nice & helping a foid out they will somehow appear more attractive to foids because "persoynality." As such, this makes most males incredibly easy to manipulate which works to foids advantage.

-Make sure to maximize on Social Media: Social Media is an opiate for most normgroids & even higher-tier males, and as such, it makes sense for foids to utilize it in order to increase their superficial attractiveness towards men. And of course, onlyfans has proven even ugly foids can succeed in this realm.

-Keep crying & claiming you are "oppressed" in order to maximize the sympathy from cucks & the Elite in society.

Last edited:
-chase the bag (work a minimum wage job)

just have flappy ugly h0le like many have.

All Foids are born with a Platinum spoon in their holes

Foids are all prostitutes, they use men for everything. Without us, they would be nothing.

- Continue to cry about being "oppressed", to gain more ridiculous benefits, in society.

- Continue to cry about being "oppressed", to gain more ridiculous benefits, in society.
Forgot to add this, thanks for pointing it out.

Based GrAYcel.

-Just exist.

-Don't be an actual landwhale(being chubby is fine, since tons of guys prefer that)
Can stop here. If a woman does this, at the least they have their choice a normal looking men wiling to provide everything to them.

If you want the most crushing blackpill, use pics of an ugly but thin 3/10 woman and see how unbelievably easy it is for them on dating apps.

Can stop here. If a woman does this, at the least they have their choice a normal looking men wiling to provide everything to them.
More than just normie looking guys, but HTN+ also.
If you want the most crushing blackpill, use pics of an ugly but thin 3/10 woman and see how unbelievably easy it is for them on dating apps.
I may try this, but I'm worried I would have a blackpill "overdose" from it: I can guess the results already ofc, but I would rather not see them with my own eyes.

-Just exist.

-Have absolute no real goals: Most foids "goals" are done just so they can signal that they are some kind of independent woman, and oftentimes, these "goals" are usually for bullshit kind of professions.

-Realize the advantage you have over 99% of men for the simple fact you were born with a hole: Most bluepilled normgroid guys will thank that just by being nice & helping a foid out they will somehow appear more attractive to foids because "persoynality." As such, this makes most males incredibly easy to manipulate which works to foids advantage.

-Make sure to maximize on Social Media: Social Media is an opiate for most normgroids & even higher-tier males, and as such, it makes sense for foids to utilize it in order to increase their superficial attractiveness towards men. And of course, onlyfans has proven even ugly foids can succeed in this realm.

-Keep crying & claiming you are "oppressed" in order to maximize the sympathy from cucks & the Elite in society.
Here is the simple answer: just exist as a female

It's not easy mode or even the tutorial stage.

It's the title screen.

Amass orbiters like pokemon