Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how to stop myself feeling suicidal? [a list of everything thats wrong with me]

• Thread starter NEETUglyTurbomanlet
  • Start date
  1. inject testosterone
  2. Join a gym
  3. Workout hard
  4. Buy your own food
  5. Cook your own food
  6. Grow your own food, if you can.
  7. Never ever ask a foid ANYTHING, especially not food, especially not foids in your family. You are hereby FORBIDDEN from "asking", begging or pleading with foids ever again.
  8. Get away from foids in general. The only interaction you are allowed to have with a foid is by STATING YOUR DEMANDS with a subtly implied threat of legal action in case she fails to comply in good faith. Always record audio around foids.
  9. Keep gymcelling, using Testosterone, eating well, and growing.
  10. Join the Marxist-Rodgerist revolution.
  11. If you can get away with it, and it doesn't cost much, Destroy everyone who stands in your path, for instance, by using blackmail or exposing their illegal things.
  12. Your standard interaction with normies will henceforth be a STATEMENT OF YOUR DEMANDS. Never ask, plead, or beg.
  13. Thank me later.

Last edited:
Why do you have no hobbies?

brutal emojipedia.org/cross-mark pill

Just have to live with it. It's cope to think that everything gets better. You need to be NT and normie to have a good life.

1. inject testosterone
  2. Join a gym
  3. Workout hard
  4. Buy your own food
  5. Cook your own food
  6. Never ever ask a foid ANYTHING, especially not food, especially not foids in your family.
  7. Grow your own food, if you can.
  8. Get away from foids in general. The only interaction you are allowed to have with a foid is by stating your demands with a subtly implied threat of legal action in case she fails to comply in good faith. Always record audio around foids.
  9. Keep gymcelling, using Testosterone, eating well, and growing.
  10. Join the Marxist-Rodgerist revolution.
  11. Thank me later.
These are good. It’s not gonna help you ascend but it’ll hopefully put you in a better mental state.

These are good. It’s not gonna help you ascend but it’ll hopefully put you in a better mental state.
There is no such thing as "ascension"

we were born omega males and that's how we'll die.

The only question is whether you'll rot and die peacefully, or leave a trail of destruction and conquest behind you, for simps to tremble in terror for centuries to come.

Think of the Romans' "rape of the sabine women" millenia ago. We, Marxist-Rodgerists also aspire for a moment just like that, when we finally SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION and lock ALL FOIDS in fortified breeding facilities once and for all, and thus build a foidless society.

Rape of the sabine women theodoor van thulden

romans seizing the means of reproduction. Oil on canvas.

Last edited:

❌no chance of things getting better in the future​

Well you are showing you don't need these things.

how to stop myself feeling suicidal?
Stop being so hard on yourself.

I myself am trying to break away from Main-Characteritis.