Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to Stop Mass shootings A lesson To Normfag lurkers

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-

Want school shootings to stop? This is what needs to happen.​

1. Society as a whole needs to band together to stop people unfit for parenthood from having and raising kids. Can't stop them? Shun them. Don't fucking coddle them. They're tainting children.
  2. Raise kids to be humble, teach them the realities of this world we live in and stop trying to shelter them from every fucking thing.
  3. Teach them that they aren't always going to get wtf they want and that they need to accept it because the world doesn't revolve around them.
  4. Stop shaming and making fun of people who don't meet certain social standards like having a lot of material things, friends or a girlfriend.
  5. Teach these fucking kids that they aren't going to fit in and aren't supposed to fit in with the popular crowd. Teach them to find people they're actually compatible with. Who tf wants to hang with people they aren't compatible with anyway? It's shallow af.
  6. Teach your kids that life isn't about looking better than everyone. This isn't a fucking competition. Stay in your fucking lane and pursue wtf you're actually good at or that you're compatible with.
  7. Teach these fucking kids that life isn't about pursuing happiness and feeding their fucking egos, it's about learning, growing, passing down wisdom and helping better society.
  8. Last but not least, teach them that they have to earn happiness by being righteous, striving to be a good, fair and logical person with integrity.
If you don't like it, enjoy this mess you people have created with your shitty culture.

Most of it can be useless however I think Point 1,4

Ai girlfriends and clone stacies are the only solution

1. Society as a whole needs to band together to stop people unfit for parenthood from having and raising kids. Can't stop them? Shun them. Don't fucking coddle them. They're tainting children.
  2. Raise kids to be humble, teach them the realities of this world we live in and stop trying to shelter them from every fucking thing.
  3. Teach them that they aren't always going to get wtf they want and that they need to accept it because the world doesn't revolve around them.
  4. Stop shaming and making fun of people who don't meet certain social standards like having a lot of material things, friends or a girlfriend.
  5. Teach these fucking kids that they aren't going to fit in and aren't supposed to fit in with the popular crowd. Teach them to find people they're actually compatible with. Who tf wants to hang with people they aren't compatible with anyway? It's shallow af.
  6. Teach your kids that life isn't about looking better than everyone. This isn't a fucking competition. Stay in your fucking lane and pursue wtf you're actually good at or that you're compatible with.
  7. Teach these fucking kids that life isn't about pursuing happiness and feeding their fucking egos, it's about learning, growing, passing down wisdom and helping better society.
  8. Last but not least, teach them that they have to earn happiness by being righteous, striving to be a good, fair and logical person with integrity.
If you don't like it, enjoy this mess you people have created with your shitty culture.

CorpseWatcher

GENREAL OF THE NEW CONFEDERACY OF THE SOUTH B​

★★★★★
JoinedAug 21, 2023Posts1,979

hehe

JoinedMay 2, 2023Posts3,007

Cyberpunk theory

Fundamentally, what buttressed the success of males fifty or sixty years ago was ready access to sources of employment that did not require any formal education but also paid a sufficient amount to support a family, leisure time, and assured one of success by the time they were thirty. Today, this isn't so. The economic calculus has changed, and so has the social ramifications of this. Mass shootings are endemic because these men feel disempowered, they feel disrespected, and they feel hopeless, they feel there are no prospects for the future, and many simply lack any positive male role models that provide a sense of perspective or meaning. I don't think these beliefs are entirely unwarranted, however, but mass shooters are just as much of victims as the people they are shooting. Hence, I do not blame the shooter, but I blame the material conditions that provoked such a gratuitous, evil act of violence.

Mass shootings, in essence, are also deaths of despair.

The advent of social media has also illustrated the success of others relative to their own in the starkest, barest sense. This emasculates people, because they feel they are either being left behind or not attaining the success which is expected of them. It is human to compare oneself to others, it is part of the human condition. If you don't feel you have kept up with the tribe, it results in a sense of failure.

In summary: These guys burn down the village to feel it's warmth.

Last edited:
1. Reinstate segregation
2. Ban dating sites and social media
3. Give everyone a piece of land.

Stop sending your children off to centralized places to be turned into shooting ranges. Compulsory schooling is inhumane.

How is this any different from what every liberal believes in? The solution is to require a parenting license along with banning ugly/violent/low IQ/short/unhealthy/dysgenic people from breeding. They should either be sterilized forcefully or culled from the population. Myself included in an ideal world. I would never want to pass my genes on to anyone.

Last edited:
1. Reinstate segregation
2. Ban dating sites and social media
3. Give everyone a piece of land.
I do wonder whether it was better for black people when segregation was a thing.

It was the product of a rigid social structure, and the proliferation of gang violence and drugs did not exist during Jim Crow.

How to Stop Mass shootings A lesson To Normfag lurkers​

1. kys

ty for reading, normfag lurkers

I do wonder whether it was better for black people when segregation was a thing.

It was the product of a rigid social structure, and the proliferation of gang violence and drugs did not exist during Jim Crow.
Segregation is the natural way of all peoples