Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to stop having dreams?

Drinkcel

Drinkcel

#1 Alcohol Abuser
-
Dreams used to be the best cope but they have gotten more and more realistic. In them I keep fucking hot blonde foids only to wake up lonely and sobbing with nut all over my pants. I want it to stop I can't live waking up with this feeling that it was all fake every day.

I don't even remember my dreams, sometimes it's only darkness.

I read somewhere that depression prevents the brain from having dreams because of chemical imbalance.

I read somewhere that depression prevents the brain from having dreams because of chemical imbalance.
When I was more depressed I had less dreams so this makes sense. I just can't take the torture of thinking in fucking hot foids only to wake up to reality.

Dont go to sleep :feelsthink:

I wonder if this is why I almost never had any dreams most my life

People say weed makes you not having dreams, but i still dream despite smoking

I barely have dreams. The last I had a dream about fucking a foid was back in 2017.

You fuck hot foids in your dreams? Teach me your ways

dreams? what dreams