Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how to stop being weird?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★★★★
I'll be honest

The terminology and concepts on the internet, even though I find it interesting and makes sense, end up making me feel really weird

It's like I always have a lot of judgments going on inside my head

Like, sometimes I just want to act normally, like meet people and talk to them, without being weird

There comes a time when I have to express myself more genuinely and I have to show this side of me... which is weird...? that I express on the internet

being weird destroyed me

Normalfags will think you're weird for not following the herd, so don't worry about it

You can't stop being weird if most (all) people treat you like weirdo. All self-improvement bullshit is only for improving mood, not others judgement. Btw external validation is very important if someone has to live in so(y)ciety

There comes a time when I have to express myself more genuinely and I have to show this side of me... which is weird...? that I express on the internet
This is why whenever I'm talking to someone I try to only show the very surface level parts of my personality and try to mask my true self as much as possible. Though it still ends up coming out most of the time

You can't stop being weird if most (all) people treat you like weirdo. All self-improvement bullshit is only for improving mood, not others judgement. Btw external validation is very important if someone has to live in so(y)ciety
but Its something that is in you and not in others, there are people who are treated as if they were weird but that do not have this "judgment", you understand? this external and platonizing vision of the world,
There are people who look weird but are NPCs

This is why whenever I'm talking to someone I try to only show the very surface level parts of my personality and try to mask my true self as much as possible. Though it still ends up coming out most of the time
It's very difficult

Today I realize that I'm not shy, but rather that I'm afraid of showing how rotten I really am

I can interact with people, but when the time comes that I have to talk about myself, I get very nervous

It's very difficult

Today I realize that I'm not shy, but rather that I'm afraid of showing how rotten I really am

I can interact with people, but when the time comes that I have to talk about myself, I get very nervous
I feel like I can talk to people when I have a common interest with them but I'm just so alien to the average normie that it's near impossible for me to make conversation with any of them.

have sex with a couch

that is how you become normal

Most normies are malignant profligates just spit random schizo lore from this forum and they'll have a brainfart LIMÃO!