Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to stop being obsessed by a foid you like

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★
Im in love with a foid for more than 2 years and she brutally rejected me in the first second she saw me, how can I forget her totally, I cant stop stalking her on tiktok and jerking off to her, I torture myself everyday, I really need an adivce and help

find another foid to obsess over

find another foid to obsess over
Hmm, good idea, but cant find someone better looking than her, maybe seeing her nudes made something to my brain

Get it in your head that they are Chad only.

Become Chad and take her

Get it in your head that they are Chad only.
My brain doesnt accept the unfairness or the injustice, my brain consider me equal to everyone, when I dream I see myself as an high tier normie

Its....its your persoynality :soy::feels:

1. Put some effort into getting some self-respect. realize that while ur jerking off to her she's getting plowed by other dudes and would vomit at the idea of u being with her.
2. if 1. doesn't work psychiatric intervention may be necessary

Take the full blackpill and focus on her flaws

1. Put some effort into getting some self-respect. realize that while ur jerking off to her she's getting plowed by other dudes and would vomit at the idea of u being with her.
2. if 1. doesn't work psychiatric intervention may be necessary

"Im in lo.....:bluepill::feelspuke:

Only a low t cuck would be after whores that are disgusted by you :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: She doesn't even know who you are, while you have her rent free in your weak head
She knows who I am, being obsessed with a extremely beautiful girl have nothing to do with t you fucking moron.
I have more energy and t than you in 100 lifes, you fucking brainlet

She knows who I am, being obsessed with a extremely beautiful girl have nothing to do with t you fucking moron.
I have more energy and t than you in 100 lifes, you fucking brainlet
Yet you're a cuck

"Im in lo.....:bluepill::feelspuke:
The only reason I fell in love with her is cause In those nudes she show her soles as well, most perfect soles ive ever seen, its over

Im in love with a foid for more than 2 years and she brutally rejected me in the first second she saw me, how can I forget her totally, I cant stop stalking her on tiktok and jerking off to her, I torture myself everyday, I really need an adivce and help
Repe

Imagine the foid fucking Chad

Every single man that like a girl, have a wife or daughter is a cuck
If you are obsessed with a foid that doesn't reciprocate your feelings, in turn is disgusted by you... you're a cuck

Yet you're a cuck
finding a virgin loyal girl today is on impossible difficulty, every incel that ascended returned back on .is soon or later

If you are obsessed with a foid that doesn't reciprocate your feelings, in turn is disgusted by you... you're a cuck
You just keep repeating the same word like an retard

just dont be a little cuck

just dont be a little cuck
Just dont be incel, fuck is wrong with those 0 iq imbeciles, I ask for advice how to quit inceldom and u say just dont be incel, kys fag

Imagine her fulfilling physiological urges

You should lost any interest

time will tell

seriously you will slowly fade your obsession with her

Imagine being retarded and ugly as the same time, its over for you

realise that the slut is useless for anything but fucking

Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Ok when u will not be a little incel

The only reason I fell in love with her is cause In those nudes she show her soles as well, most perfect soles ive ever seen, its over
From feetcel to feetcel; "you already know where i'm going with this, it's over for you bro" - HeedandSucceed.

Should say obsessed with, by sounds like a foid is interested in you.

Same except I don’t jerk off to her. I don’t think you forget her until you find the next girl..it never ends.

Piss in her wattle bottle