Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to stop being anti social

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★
How do you stop being anti social and strike up conversations with normies. I’m trying to social circle max but at the same time I hate people.

It's pretty hard tbh. Usually normies already have their established group of friends and most likely the will barely acknowledge your presence, so I don't really bother.

Become attractive.

If you are generally deformed, it is likely you will be cast off as soon as possible either way... :feelsclown:

But otherwise attempt to find an excuse to get in and talk to them. :feelshehe:

just stop inceling u piece of shit

Just be confident, bro! Works for me! :chad:

you can only really do that will people you see on a daily basis like at work or school. Most other normal niggers are on their phones or already in a group of their friends.
It's pretty hard tbh. Usually normies already have their established group of friends and most likely the will barely acknowledge your presence, so I don't really bother.

Can't help you bud, I have no experience in becoming less antisocial.

But fr if you want to become more antisocial, hit me up.

How do you stop being anti social and strike up conversations with normies. I’m trying to social circle max but at the same time I hate people.
Pretend. Pretend you're confident. Pretend you're nice. Pretend you're friendly.