Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to stop being a weak emotional pussy?

ArcticAngel

ArcticAngel

The Wanderer
★★★
I was raised by a single mother and raised to be a kind christcuck this has allowed normies to bully me in the past.

I want to stop being a weak pushover and to become emotionally cold so that im hard to manipulate and so that i stop being a weak pussy.

I'm 21 is my fate sealed am I doomed to be a weakling forever?

I was raised by a single mother and raised to be a kind christcuck this has allowed normies to bully me in the past.

I want to stop being a weak pushover and to become emotionally cold so that im hard to manipulate and so that i stop being a weak pussy.

Idk that's just how I am

Go and learn martial arts or boxing.
You cannot be kind and nice while standing in a ring with an opponent that wants to punch the shit out of you.
It will force you to not be a kind weakling.

Last edited:
It's over.

Last edited:
start rizzing up bitches

to be really honest, just learn martial arts and avoid talking to people. try to be blunt and straight-forward, That way you set up people to not talk with you or fuck with you anymore.

thats the only realistic way you could avoid being a pussy and fucking your mental over. I don't think you could easily achieve that kind mode, you gotta push yourself.
Welcome to level Involuntarily celibate male (difficult)

Pray to God
The righteous are bold as a lion

Go and learn martial arts or boxing.
You cannot be kind and nice while standing in a ring with an opponent that wants to punch the shit out of you.
It will force you to not be a kind weakling.
Try this

It’s the conditioning i was also taught to be a good little boy and never to stand up for myself and respect your elders fucking bullshit since youre 21 it’s kinda late but you could try mmamaxxing it can make you feel more confident in your fighting which you’re more likely to stand up for yourself and musclemaxx/strengthmog too height does matter too so that plays a vital role

Just stop being nice to normies.

You are doomed and I'm too

Muscle maxx people are don't like strong oppents unless they have a gun

Become a Christian warrior and stop being a cuck. I said it just a few minutes ago: single motherhood is a crime. Why doesn't your so called Christian mother live in a marriage, why is she a single mother? Did she commit adultery? "Bis dass der Tod uns scheidet, in guten wie in schlechten Tagen"...

Nigga u can be a pussy. u were born incel, if u wanna wage do it but this shit isn't your fault. Don't let christcucks in this forum gaslight you. Their god didn't give a fuckabout them and made them incel kek. Fuck God he needs raped by niggers

Become a Christian warrior and stop being a cuck. I said it just a few minutes ago: single motherhood is a crime. Why doesn't your so called Christian mother live in a marriage, why is she a single mother? Did she commit adultery? "Bis dass der Tod uns scheidet, in guten wie in schlechten Tagen"...
Don't cope dude. God is a meme he made u ugly

61143.jpg