Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How To Spot Fakcels - CALLING OUT WRISTCELS, FRAMECELS, CUTECELS etc...

sanesayne

sanesayne

Greycel
It's pretty simple when it comes down to it. If an incel blames their inceldom on something other than face or height, they are likely full of shit.

Wristcels and Framecels are dead giveaways. Disregard any incel who obsesses over how small their wrist are or frame is.

Because let me tell you why they obsess over this: THEY CAN'T RELATE TO US TRUECELS WITHOUT MAKING UP BULLSHIT.

They have good faces and heights, but they want to fit in with us for some reason, so they make shit up. They start analyzing their body for "flaws" that can grant them entry into our culture, validating themselves. Because that's another aspect of it: they are failed normies who want validation. They have decent faces and heights but don't want to deal with the shame of failing despite these advantages.

Being a wristcel or framecel is a perfect excuse for being a failed normie to them; it validates them. This is why they desperately cling to these hollow titles.

Cutecels are another thing. I don't know why anyone falls for this. Cute is a synonym for good-looking. Cute animals are adopted more than ugly ones. Cute criminals are given lighter sentences than ugly ones. Being a "cutecel" is the antithesis of an ugly incel. How fucking dare you come here, experience privilege and say, "I'm just like you!"

May a Mexican cartel abduct you and do things to your face, "cutecel" ... with a blunt rusty knife and no drugs to sedate you.

The Incel Civil war starts today.

I don't think wristcels say that their biggest problem is being a wristcel.

I think they just say it as a kind of addition to their bigger problems if that makes sense?

I do agree that If being a wristcel or some shit like that is your biggest problem then ur probably a fakecel

JoinedAug 19, 2024Posts32

how to spot fakecels: look through their bedroom window and check if they are fucking

Never seen anyone here solely blame their inceldom on wrist size or frame

my frame is horrible and my wrists are thin

however i'm ugly and short as well

and autistic

NEVER BEGAN

I'm going straight for fakecels and cutecels during the purge, fuck normies

Well, those traits don't help for sure

My hate for fakecels burns more than for normies or chads or stacies or foids. I would ally with r/inceltears to eradicate the fakecel threat

It's pretty simple when it comes down to it. If an incel blames their inceldom on something other than face or height, they are likely full of shit.

Wristcels and Framecels are dead giveaways. Disregard any incel who obsesses over how small their wrist are or frame is.

Because let me tell you why they obsess over this: THEY CAN'T RELATE TO US TRUECELS WITHOUT MAKING UP BULLSHIT.

They have good faces and heights, but they want to fit in with us for some reason, so they make shit up. They start analyzing their body for "flaws" that can grant them entry into our culture, validating themselves. Because that's another aspect of it: they are failed normies who want validation. They have decent faces and heights but don't want to deal with the shame of failing despite these advantages.

Being a wristcel or framecel is a perfect excuse for being a failed normie to them; it validates them. This is why they desperately cling to these hollow titles.

Cutecels are another thing. I don't know why anyone falls for this. Cute is a synonym for good-looking. Cute animals are adopted more than ugly ones. Cute criminals are given lighter sentences than ugly ones. Being a "cutecel" is the antithesis of an ugly incel. How fucking dare you come here, experience privilege and say, "I'm just like you!"

May a Mexican cartel abduct you and do things to your face, "cutecel" ... with a blunt rusty knife and no drugs to sedate you.
I hate your avi so God damn much

dick, face, height. If you're 3/10 or less in any of these it's GG.

Im manlet that alone makes me trucel

2024fag and GrAY on top of that acting all tough with his shit baits what a retard.

Brutal I have a Fat fucking wrist

Never seen anyone here solely blame their inceldom on wrist size or frame
yeah this grayfaggot is retarded needs to get banned and also kill himself

furry-detected.gif