Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How to spot a trucel from fakecel normies on this forum (a guide on how to survive incels.is)

Celius

Celius

-
The fakecel:

- while only being a teenager, he larps as an “og” and brags about being an older incel as if it’s all a competition to be the bigger loser

- has the most abhorrently aggressive and just purely cringe and edgy comments imaginable; will immediately do a 360 and transform into a total submissive cuckold as soon as he gets a whiff of pussy which will inevitably happen (if he leaves his house that is)

- takes pride into using the most derogatory terms ever and will NEVER have the balls to say any of it in real life

- denies anything that’s considered to be against classifying him as an incel (e.g. if he’s white, he will do everything at his disposal to disapprove the racepill just so he can pretend that he’s not throwing away his life on easy mode)

- never shuts the fuck up about how bad he has it despite really going through anything difficult; has had a completely ordinary life and upbringing actually

- constantly argues and is super combative towards everyone

The trucel:

- barely makes any post, too defeated to even have the energy and mental capacity required to reply to anyone (hint: he’s most likely not here right now)

- is usually super chill and nice; tries his best to spread positivity despite being on the verge of ending it himself

- has severe mental health issues and real life problems but never bothers sharing them here cause he knows it’s pointless

- no one pays him the slightest attention; he’s practically invisible on this forum and no one will even remember him after he eventually deletes his account

- is usually old and ACTUALLY ugly and lonely (extremely rare trait on incels.is)

I am stuttering 5'5/165 cm manlet who was bullied in school and I never had a girlfriend.
Which one am I?

Fakecel trait, talking about looksmaxxing. No maxing for a subhuman.

0038F06E 899A 4535 8EF0 A646AEA42ECE

Did you become an expert on the forum in the past 15 days since you joined?

denies anything that’s considered to be against classifying him as an incel (e.g. if he’s white, he will do everything at his disposal to disapprove the racepill just so he can pretend that he’s not throwing away his life on easy mode)
Accurate

Fakecel trait, talking about looksmaxxing. No maxing for a subhuman.
This. If you're really ugly, looksmaxxing won't help you. Those who aggressively attack others for being lazy are either normal/good looking or retarded.
It's possible to slightly improve your looks but it won't change the whole picture. Like I have small ugly rat or pig looking eyes and it's impossible to change eye area and negative impression from having an ugly face.

It's true. Once a female shows interest in me i will completely disavow this forum and deny ever having posted here. Only that will never happen. It's fucking over.

I won't ever talk like this irl. Take the submissivepill. I would get punished by my betters.

Extremely accurate.

- is usually old and ACTUALLY ugly and lonely (extremely rare trait on incels.is)
This is unironically true and a sad reality

-Believes in the RacePill
Opinion discarded.

fakecel trait. says "I was never bullied, I was just ignored".

Literally me fr fr

I'm the trucel but not old. I doubt I'll ascend before I become old, though

The trucel:

- barely makes any post, too defeated to even have the energy and mental capacity required to reply to anyone (hint: he’s most likely not here right now):yes:

- is usually super chill and nice; tries his best to spread positivity despite being on the verge of ending it himself:no:

- has severe mental health issues :yes:

- Never bothers sharing them here cause he knows it’s pointless:no:

- no one pays him the slightest attention; he’s practically invisible on this forum and no one will even remember him after he eventually deletes his account:yes:

- is usually old :no:
ACTUALLY ugly and lonely (extremely rare trait on incels.is) :yes: