Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to Spot A Fellow Incel In Public?

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I try a bunch but I never get that impression from anyone I see when walking down the street for example. Idk if it's my so called autism or what but everyone in my city always appears so well put together, even if they're by themselves and ugly. The only indicator I have is spotting nervous types that put their head down and appear to sulk when I glance at them, but even that can be deceiving, I imagine. Makes me feel real lonely and moged by just about everyone.

If you see a curry, 99% chance they're incel.

> the virgin walk

LTFMy3.gif
Do the ER dance....

Manlet, curry, premature balding

Lookswise perhaps chincel, overbite, lack of jawline... Well, you can just sense it tbh, incels recognize their comrades

if you see someone with a facial deformity, there's a good 99.9% chance he's either incel or betabuxxing

if you spot someone incel looking go up to him and say it's over, if he replies with cope or rope, then he's an incel

id say baldness is a good indicator. altho iv seen many bald dads

most likely you're the only incel. there might be other "incels" but they don't identify as one and will be against it if asked.

most likely you're the only incel. there might be other "incels" but they don't identify as one and will be against it if asked.
Many incels in denial tbh, :bluepill: as fuck

Fuck this stereotype so much! All the truecel wannabes on this site like Invisible inisist they're the biggest truecels, looks are everything and are extroverted as fuck

but us innocent betamaxxxers get stereotyped as a incel?fuck lmao

If you see a curry, 99% chance they're incel.
Specially if you talk with them and if they claim they shag blonde stacies every week.

Specially if you talk with them and if they claim they shag blonde stacies every week.

Jfl if you think someone wouldn't immediately burst out laughing and ridicule the curry if he ever said something as clearly unbelievable like that

We exude fear and paranoia. I remember I was walking home, afraid of getting mugged, like I always am. And I see this guy headed towards me down the street coming out of a parking lot. And he says to me "Hey man, don't worry, I'm not gonna jump you. I don't like getting jumped either." He was a brother. And somehow he saw me as a brother before I did. So I was like "Shit, am I that obvious?" And I was only thankful that I ran into one of the good ones.

Interesting point.
if you spot someone incel looking go up to him and say it's over, if he replies with cope or rope, then he's an incel
Haha that would be something alright

Jfl if you think someone wouldn't immediately burst out laughing and ridicule the curry if he ever said something as clearly unbelievable like that
Kek, that's what most curries do, either they themselves or they will know some other fellow curry who shag blonde stacies every week.

I get PMs from curries all over reddit complaining that my street-shitting posts are destroying the """dating prospects for curries""" in the west. Then I ask them "how?", they claim they have a stacy gf and she is leaving him because of my posts, all of them, every fucking time.

Autist behavior (99.5% of male aspies are incels), manlet or unattractive facial feature.

Kek, that's what most curries do, either they themselves or they will know some other fellow curry who shag blonde stacies every week.

I get PMs from curries all over reddit complaining that my street-shitting posts are destroying the """dating prospects for curries""" in the west. Then I ask them "how?", they claim they have a stacy gf and she is leaving him because of my posts, all of them, every fucking time.

It's truly ogre for curries. You have my condolences. Whenever I go to the diner, it's usually curries sitting by themselves.

Most of them are probably bluepilled.

they’re incel if they have a combo of flaws.

guys with a standout flaw (truecels) are pretty much guaranteed incels, although they’re probably bluepilled cucks

Usually they walk in a very robotic way or with the head towards the grounds, that tells they are insecure

Usually they walk in a very robotic way or with the head towards the grounds, that tells they are insecure

Jfl, you literally just described exactly how I walk. Over

5'5 under or a combination of ethnic features

averted gaze, tight body

They walk like autists

Sunken shoulders, looking at the ground constantly while walking, dead look in their eyes, and extremely quiet

Sunken shoulders, looking at the ground constantly while walking, dead look in their eyes, and extremely quiet

Jfl, another perfect description of how I walk

Jfl, you literally just described exactly how I walk. Over
I always force myself to look straight forward. I'm too high inhib to make it look believable tho, so I never look at anyone while I walk.

if you know how to judge the facial geometry of a man it is pretty easy since sub8=incel

Lookswise perhaps chincel, overbite, lack of jawline... Well, you can just sense it tbh, incels recognize their comrades

thats true

:feelskek:

Real incels stay at home most of the time, you'll rarely spot an incel outside of school or maybe work.
How to spot one? Is he ugly, short, autistic? If you responded yes to any of those then he's an incel

Other incels ain't hard to spot, I've seen plenty around. Manlets, baldcels, deformedcels, homelesscels etc. Certain features give it away too. The way they walk and carry themselves, their clothing etc.

Most are probly bluepilled and have never heard the word incel they go on about their lives in blissful ignorance.

Looks. How they walk . If they look down all the time.

Just look for a male that is constantly looking at the ground and sitting alone.