Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to spot a bully?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
If you own very aggressive pets, especially dogs, especially Pitbulls, there is a high chance that you're a bully.
You require a visit from Incel anti-bullying squad for an investigation.

IMG 1048

i would love to have an aggresive pets to act as some counterbully

i would love to have an aggresive pets to act as some counterbully
going out on a walk with a huge dog will prevent you from being bullied for sure. My cousin owns a cane corso and I went on a walk with her a few times and people always went on the other side of the road because they were scared.

If you own very aggressive pets, especially dogs, especially Pitbulls, there is a high chance that you're a bully.
It is much easier to spot a bullying victim. 80% of people who have been bullied in school turn out to be non-NT and nowadays you don't even have to go outside unless you are forced to work so a bully victim whose life was destroyed by bullies will stay indoors all the time.

It is much easier to spot a bullying victim. 80% of people who have been bullied in school turn out to be non-NT and nowadays you don't even have to go outside unless you are forced to work so a bully victim whose life was destroyed by bullies will stay indoors all the time.
Not always. Some people are forced to wageslave by circumstances even if they're damaged.

Not always. Some people are forced to wageslave by circumstances even if they're damaged.
you cannot afford that lifestyle in shitholes. I will be forced to wageslave as well. I was temporary experiencing the NEET euphoria but all good things come to an end.

you cannot afford that lifestyle in shitholes. I will be forced to wageslave as well. I was temporary experiencing the NEET euphoria but all good things come to an end.
Brutal.

usually the people that get all the medals