Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to solve incel problem

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
State sponsored euthanasia. Get me the fuck out of this rigged game

that's certainly one way

Let's take away women's rights and don't allow women to choose the mate, the men have to gain the foid's father's approval. How does that sound?

I think in the country that most people here live in, it's much easier to kill himself.

That's cucked actually. Women will smile and giggle as sub5 males send themselves to execution.
Let's take away women's rights and don't allow women to choose the mate, the men have to gain the foid's father's approval. How does that sound?

It cant be solved.

Society have already lit the fuse. We're just waiting for a bang.

sounds better than "society" in 2019

Young women have to outnumber young men. Female abortion should be illegal and male abortion has to be done more often.

Young women have to outnumber young men. Female abortion should be illegal and male abortion has to be done more often.

This really seems like the only solution. We can't go back to more conservative times with this technology and social media.

Nuking the world would instantly solve every problem, wish there was a way

It sounds good to me.

This is the worst solution.

- Womben usually are nurses and HRs, so you will be euthanized by a femoid.
- “free” euthanasia, it will mean you will pay with taxes, you will pay to sustain and enable useless jobs for foids
- You let your state decide if you can live or not. It’s your choice and you don’t need your state’s permission
- You die supporting foids and the state that always cucked you.

That’s bad. Just CHOse another way.

I wish there was a pill that painlessly kills you right away.Could just do whatever I want in this life and take the pill anytime:feelsohh:

op is based and high iq

just give men pussy and itll be cursed