Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How to sex females

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
So i think if you got 3 things you can have sex with gorls hear me out:

1_ You need girls in your proximity, because if they're not there you can't intercourse them.

2_ You need a lot of alcohol, so they may get drunk and forget your ugly face.

3_ You need a place to be, because if you don't have a place you have to use a park or something which may be akward at first and a homeless man may steal your girl too, that's not the best case scenario tbh.

So if you got those things you can theoretically have sex with girls, thing is i have problems with inviting gurls to my place to drink alcohol part. I'm not sure how to go about that tbh, every way i see it it ends up with me in jail or getting called a sexual predator and that's not really cool you know. Also you don't have a lot of excuses to invite them. You can't say lets go study and also drink vodka, you may escape this by inviting a lot of people but if you do that chad may end up fucking your oneitis in your bed so that's not really cool and you'll wake up with chads cum in your bed which would also be gay so im not sure how to invite girls to my home, i don't even have a home but if i got one i need to think for the future.

So bros what do you think, did any of you invited a gurl succesfully to your place? If so what did you do to not sex her? I'm not sure the most i've got with a girl is asking her number but after i get a couple of one-two word responses i get pretty bored, not even talking about sexual stuff. It's not like i can go from ,what's the assignement from this course to Hey you know i got a ding-dong 3 inch long, want a taste?

So clearly i can't invite girls to my place for intercourse, because i end up failing in bringing them home. I'm not sure how to invite them home and they accepting other than kidnapping them, but that will bring more problems and if you kidnap them they won't be as responsive nor want to drink alcohol afterwards, what's more you'll have a kidnap charge + the sexual assault.

This is really a problem, im sure we can come up with a solution. This may bring us a step closer towards getting sex

Nice wall of text soyboy :soy:

Chad only needs his dick and a girl, it doesnt matter if they have solid ground they will fuck

1_ You need girls in your proximity, because if they're not there you can't intercourse them.

3_ You need a place to be, because if you don't have a place you have to use a park or something which may be akward at first and a homeless man may steal your girl too, that's not the best case scenario tbh.

So if you got those things you can theoretically have sex with girls, thing is i have problems with inviting gurls to my place to drink alcohol part. I'm not sure how to go about that tbh, every way i see it it ends up with me in jail or getting called a sexual predator and that's not really cool you know. Also you don't have a lot of excuses to invite them. You can't say lets go study and also drink vodka, you may escape this by inviting a lot of people but if you do that chad may end up fucking your oneitis in your bed so that's not really cool and you'll wake up with chads cum in your bed which would also be gay so im not sure how to invite girls to my home, i don't even have a home but if i got one i need to think for the future.

So bros what do you think, did any of you invited a gurl succesfully to your place? If so what did you do to not sex her? I'm not sure the most i've got with a girl is asking her number but after i get a couple of one-two word responses i get pretty bored, not even talking about sexual stuff. It's not like i can go from ,what's the assignement from this course to Hey you know i got a ding-dong 3 inch long, want a taste?

So clearly i can't invite girls to my place for intercourse, because i end up failing in bringing them home. I'm not sure how to invite them home and they accepting other than kidnapping them, but that will bring more problems and if you kidnap them they won't be as responsive nor want to drink alcohol afterwards, what's more you'll have a kidnap charge + the sexual assault.

This is really a problem, im sure we can come up with a solution. This may bring us a step closer towards getting sex
The ultimate state of bluepilledcels being delusional 101 :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Didn't read :bluepill: as fuck

wall of text, i don't care

1. Foids need be attracted to you :chad:
2. If u fail at step one, its over.

Not living alone and having your own place is definitely a big factor that could ruin a rare chance of sex, especially as you head into your 20s.

There is so much you have to do and be as a male so to improve your odds. Women have it so damn easy.

Not living alone and having your own place is definitely a big factor that could ruin a rare chance of sex, especially as you head into your 20s.

There is so much you have to do and be as a male so to improve your odds. Women have it so damn easy.
Yeah. I guess is easier to get sex with someone at home than in night clubs if you run alcohol/weed game.

Now it makes sense why people rarely save money for a house and rather to pay rent or request a loan.

This may explain other purposes of cars aside of impress foids.

Ascending at the park is something you can only do in teenhood as a ugly/short fuck. Sometimes is brutal what we lost when we look back.