Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to run an incel forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
5vbq1s

serge mogs jfl at you :feelsUgh:

I remember this meme from ages ago
2toce1.jpg

ya fuck those graycels hahaha its not like i was one recently or anything :feelsthink:

Call FBI headquarters and tell them to knock it off

You are literally here for 6 days with only 2 days online time and you spammed your way to 2k posts. You have barely read 100 threads on this forum

You are literally here for 6 days with only 2 days online time and you spammed your way to 2k posts. You have barely read 100 threads on this forum
Yeah think about it :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

What do you study? Or are you neet? Don't tell me you are a youngcel
Started stem in second best school in my country and dropped cause stem in sandland doesnt get you shit :lul:, then went to medschool then dropped cause aint no fucking way i am studying( being enslaved) 7 years to make 300 dollars a month in literal shithole hospital. And decided to be a vet cause i already got a gig lined up :feelshmm:

Started stem in second best school in my country and dropped cause stem in sandland doesnt get you shit :lul:, then went to medschool then dropped cause aint no fucking way i am studying( being enslaved) 7 years to make 300 dollars a month in literal shithole hospital. And decided to be a vet cause i already got a gig lined up :feelshmm:
Nice, I am in STEM. It makes me uncomfortable though knowing that my vet could be an incel

Members 15,095