Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to rope and make it look like a natural death

Hannibal

Hannibal

Banned
-
How do I rope and make it look like a natural death?? Is there a method for that?

Why would you care about making it look natural

No don't if God exists and hell exists then u will be more suffered in the after life, just live until the time comes and if God exist at least the punishment will be reduced in hell

y tho GIF

stay up for a couple days straight then go driving on the freeway for a few hours
That's a good idea:feelsmage:I need to sleep drive myself

High speed car crash with a tree.

It’s not worth to take your own life. It is more precious than some messed up whores! Now despite being resigned to my fate I had a time where I felt trash for not having a gf too! But I accepted that , and know I care little about what a girl is thinking about me. Im half-mysoginistic so i dont rlly give a shit about their opinions. I just like to spend time alone , go out alone , eat something good and so on! I recommend u to do the same cuz taking ur life due to some ignorant bit**es wont do anything! They wont even cry at ur funeral and people will easily forget u! So it’s not worth to do that!

If you really want to die, you can CHOose othER options.
You can become a LEgend instead of simply roPpINg alonE.

dip yourself in acid. It'll be painful but worth it