Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to rate properly out of 10

ElfCake

ElfCake

Lone wolf
★★
I’m seeing a lot of bad ratings here and we need to clarify what each rating means.

1 - 300+ pounds, burn victims, acid attacks and deformities fit here.

2 - 200+ pounds might have noticeable deformities.

3 - Fat and ugly people with no noticeable deformities.

4 - Coukd be fat but with some redeemable qualities. (Ok face, big tits, etc.)

5) Average looking by all means, nothing makes them stand out.

6) Attractive, not fat and a few flaws.

7) good looking, skinny or well built with good propertions.

8) hot, great proportions, good tits and ass and symmetrical face.

9) This is on a person to person basis but is seen as extremely attractive by everyone, perfect symmetry, fit and a head turner.

10) doesn’t exist, as to be perfect, girls will be a 10 depending on your tastes and will last 1-4 years maximum.

Do we really have to rate deformed people? They shouldn't be on that scale lol

I'm not a fan of such specific scales. It just doesn't work in practice, it's not fit to convey things accurately and objectively in conversation.

Whats the point of this if we no longer have a ratings megathread?

I don't think this "10 is rare"-rating should exist if it's so rare. It skews the whole system towards the top and takes the nuance from lower ratings away and overrates 5ers whereas they should be the middle. I would align the system more along uniform distribution. 10 points is just 10th percentile. Gigachad is statistically irrelevant.

I agree. Almost nobody is deformed and if they are there's no need to rate them since everybody knows they're ugly.

Then I am a 4/10, not fat but not lean either, and my face isn't good

I'm not a fan of such specific scales. It just doesn't work in practice, it's not fit to convey things accurately and objectively in conversation.
The Irish gremlincel speaks the truth, its not practical to use those scales in everyday life

You wouldn't be Irish yourself, would you? "Damo" suggests so, to me. :lul:
Ya I am, I live in a small town in Ireland, no luck with the Irish foids all my 24 years here

Ya I am, I live in a small town in Ireland, no luck with the Irish foids all my 24 years here
I see. Including myself, that's 5 of us I have heard of, in the short amount of time I've been here. Unexpected, given how small of a country we are. :feelsmega:

So freaks don't count as real people?

Funny, that's how society thinks of us!

I see. Including myself, that's 5 of us I have heard of, in the short amount of time I've been here. Unexpected, given how small of a country we are. :feelsmega:
Its over for Irishcels

Yep I'd say Ireland is pretty fucked alright with high standard foids, I was watching a face and lms live stream a few months back and an Irish guy in the chat said "any other Irish incels here" and the chat was literally full of Irish incels from all around Ireland especially a lot of rural areas

I don't think this "10 is rare"-rating should exist if it's so rare. It skews the whole system towards the top and takes the nuance from lower ratings away and overrates 5ers whereas they should be the middle. I would align the system more along uniform distribution. 10 points is just 10th percentile. Gigachad is statistically irrelevant.

low iq.

bell curve distribution or end it. 1s and 10s are both rare.

Sort of agree (although that would be 90th percentile). Though an alternative could be to have the rating be linear with respect to standard deviations instead of percentiles.

Its over for Irishcels
JFL, there is Damo, I, @GaelicIrish, @InebriatedIrish and @Murdoch89.

Yep I'd say Ireland is pretty fucked alright with high standard foids, I was watching a face and lms live stream a few months back and an Irish guy in the chat said "any other Irish incels here" and the chat was literally full of Irish incels from all around Ireland especially a lot of rural areas
Yeah, agreed. All of the West is damned, it seems.

I always found the scale rating autistic.
If you have flaw(s) you find a way to fix it.
To the eyes of a woman, you're hot or not.
The rest is a mental masturbation.

True with the bell curve. Just because you are upper x percent you wouldn't have necessarily the traits of all people in your ratings class.

Maybe then use 0 to 10 like in 0 to 100% percent in tests that would give us at least one point more room.

Last edited:
High IQ. But actually I think it's more realistically a bell curve instead of a linear distribution, as this is actually how most attributes distribute themselves at a population level.

In other words the majority of a given population ( around 90%) fall in the 3-8 range of attractiveness; A significantly smaller portion (8-9%) falls in the rare <3 or 8< range; And an astronomically small fraction fall into the extreme <2 or 9< range.

Might also be good to do a visual guide like this one for body fat percentages?

Last edited:
Dude you are the ultimate cuck.

First i thought this rating would be for men but then readt this:

> 8) hot, great proportions, good tits and ass and symmetrical face.

Shame on you.

Daily reminder that girls can all turn to stacies with the correct amount of fakeup.

JFL at people that think women's "rating system" is anything other than
0/1 - Unfuckable
1/1 - Chad