Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOW TO RAPE THE NORWOOD REAPER - A COMPLETE GUIDE

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
Since i want to help my fellow incels fight back the Norwood Reaper, i decided to make a thread to help our baldingcels.

I hope this thread won't be buried, but here we go.

-HOW TO RAPE THE NORWOOD REAPER.

1-THE MAIN TREATMENTS (A MUST) :-

1-Finasteride, Finasteride is the most common and famous anti androgen inhibitor. Finasteride reduces the amount of DHT (the hormone responsible for norwooding) in your body by approximately 70%. However, Finasteride can have nasty side effects, but they're rare and overblown, so it's REALLY worth a try if you've been chosen by the Norwood Reaper

2-Dutasteride, Dutasteride is the second most common anti androgen inhibitor. Dutasteride 0.5mg/day decreases serum DHT by 91% and scalp DHT by 54%. Dutasteride is usually used in aggressive cases of balding, but many people dislike it because it has really shitty side effects. I don't recommend hoping on Dutasteride before you try Finasteride first.

3-RU58841, RU is a topical that is alternative to Finasteride. RU58841 can be either bought in a pre-made solution or as the raw powder form.
RU58841 differs from other anti-androgens in that rather than trying to reduce or block the production of testosterone or DHT, it focuses on the testosterone receptor. It has little to no side effects from what i know, so it's worth a try.

4-Minoxidil 5%, Minoxidil is an increadibly famous hair growth product. Some people not only use minoxidil for their hair, but also their beard or eyebrows. Minoxidil basically works by widening blood vessels and opening potassium channels, it allows more oxygen, blood, and nutrients to the follicles. This may cause follicles in the telogen phase to shed, which are then replaced by thicker hairs in a new anagen phase. I highly recommed using the rogaine foam as it dries faster and is better overall. Minoxidil side effects are not that worrying at all tbh, some say that it causes skin aging, but this has never been proven.

5-Nizoral 1-2%, Nizoral is a shampoo that consists of Ketoconazole. Ketoconazole reduces scalp microflora and consequently reduces follicular inflammation that contributes to baldness. It's highly recommended to not use Nizoral more than twice weekly because it's strong. You also need to keep an eye on your hair because it can make your situation worse, so be careful.

6-Dermaroller (1.5 MM), Dermaroller works by micro-needling the scalp. It\s used with topical treatments and it's great for helping your scalp to absorp stuff like minoxidil, but it's really painful.

NATURAL TREATMENTS (OPTIONAL) :-

These are some natural treatments that're proven to block DHT and help andogenetic alopecia, however, they're weak and can only be used as a way of supporting the main treatments. Tthey're like smacking the Norwood Reaper on his ass or grabing his tits.

1-Copper peptides
2-Rosemary oil
3-Topical Zinc Thymulin
4-Lavandar oil
5-Scalp massages
6-Nofap (may sound stupid, but trust me it makes a difference)
7-Tea tree oil

That's it, these are your weapons against the Norwood Reaper. NEVER GIVE UP YOUR HAIR AND YOUTH TO HIM.

Have a good fight boyos.

Last edited:
I don’t suffer with baldness but bump just to get this across the site for people who do

I've got a better guide.
Can't go bald if you're dead.
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

I don’t suffer with baldness but bump just to get this across the site for people who do
Mods should stick this tbh, not because it's my thread, but because it's REALLY important. Baldness is truly a death sentence.
I've got a better guide.
Can't go bald if you're dead.
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg
I've seen people who changed their genders to escape the Norwood Reaper, which is even worse than death.

I appreciate the amount of effort you put into into this thread. Well done.

Hopefully @Ritalincel can make good use of it.

1. Cope by shaving head

I never even knew that's what minox does. the effect of blood flow is interesting. ive heard that also doing headstands as well as consuming stuff that drives blood circulation such as cayenne pepper also helps. Low vat vegan diet is another way of getting good blood circulation.

I appreciate the amount of effort you put into into this thread. Well done.

Hopefully @Ritalincel can make good use of it.
Thanks bro, i just thought it was the time we finally do something about the Norwood Reaper because my incels here suffer from baldness.
I never even knew that's what minox does. the effect of blood flow is interesting. ive heard that also doing headstands as well as consuming stuff that drives blood circulation such as cayenne pepper also helps. Low vat vegan diet is another way of getting good blood circulation.
Yes many stuff help, but they don't make a difference. The thing about minoxidil is that it's really strong and actually makes a difference.

Frankly, hair is NOT the reason we can't get laid. It's our bone structure and ugly facial features. If you make Chad bald, he'll just be Chad without hair-- he'll still get laid on the regular.

Thanks bro, i just thought it was the time we finally do something about the Norwood Reaper because my incels here suffer from baldness.
You are fighting against one of the ultimate evils in the world. Doing the lords work tbh.

Frankly, hair is NOT the reason we can't get laid. It's our bone structure and ugly facial features. If you make Chad bald, he'll just be Chad without hair-- he'll still get laid on the regular.
Bone structure is the most important but even Chad can suffer greatly from hair loss. No one looks better without hair. No one.

4lnogvk-jpg.78642

qparzcu-jpg.78639

ay54ie5-jpg.78641

You are fighting against one of the ultimate evils in the world. Doing the lords work tbh.

Bone structure is the most important but even Chad can suffer greatly from hair loss. No one looks better without hair. No one.
Agreed, but hair loss will never make a genuine Chad an incel. He'll just be a Chad with a blemish, akin to a facial scar.

Agreed, but hair loss will never make a genuine Chad an incel. He'll just be a Chad with a blemish, akin to a facial scar.
Hate to contribute to a thread with just a nitpicky comment, but there are studies that prove facial scars are liked by females.

Hate to contribute to a thread with just a nitpicky comment, but there are studies that prove facial scars are liked by females.
That only applies to Chad. Everything looks sexy on Chad, and everything looks ugly on an incel.

A lot of effort here but anything except fin and minoxidil are not realistic options, maybe derma roller is. Other stuff is either too hard to get, doesn’t do anything significant, or is inaccurate. Taking zinc will actually accelerate MPB because it increases androgen activity which can mean more free test being converted into DHT.

A lot of effort here but anything except fin and minoxidil are not realistic options, maybe derma roller is. Other stuff is either too hard to get, doesn’t do anything significant, or is inaccurate. Taking zinc will actually accelerate MPB because it increases androgen activity which can mean more free test being converted into DHT.
Well, i agree with you that Finasteride and Minoxidil are basically the needed treatments, you can also add Nizoral and RU to the equation, but Fina and Mino trump all. However, some guys get side effects and need other options, others have really agressive hair loss and are desperate, some want to use everything they could to restore their NW1, so i just included everything.

Zinc actually increases testosterone, but it reduces the activity of enzyme 5-alpha reductase (the enzyme resposible for converting test to DHT), which means that Zinc basically gives you higher testosterone and lower DHT.

you're just delaying the inevitable
the reaper comes for all of us
there is no escape

you're just delaying the inevitable
the reaper comes for all of us
there is no escape
Some people stopped their hair loss for 15-20 years using these treatments. Also the cure is coming soon (within 10 years max), and eventually we'll all be free from this curse. So this thread is a way to hold back the Reaper until the cure slaughters him forever.

Well, i agree with you that Finasteride and Minoxidil are basically the needed treatments, you can also add Nizoral and RU to the equation, but Fina and Mino trump all. However, some guys get side effects and need other options, others have really agressive hair loss and are desperate, some want to use everything they could to restore their NW1, so i just included everything.

Zinc actually increases testosterone, but it reduces the activity of enzyme 5-alpha reductase (the enzyme resposible for converting test to DHT), which means that Zinc basically gives you higher testosterone and lower DHT.
That’s not quite how it works. Free testosterone is increased which can covert into testosterone, estrogen, or DHT. The rate at what your free test converts into is usually genetic. So yes your testosterone increases but so does your DHT Taking zinc without a DHT blocker is counter productive if you have male pattern baldness, as it does and will increase DHT.

Personally, taking test boosters which often have a lot of zinc in them increases my shed rate. You should only supplement zinc for prostate / ejaculation health it’s not really a hair loss thing.

I would say Dutasteride is far too hard to get compared to get and is complete overkill that could end disastrously in terms of side effects.

Keep coping OP. The Norwood reaper always collects his dues

I'm using finasteride for 6 months now and started using minoxidil it's been 1 month, although there is a lot of work to be done I think I had a little progress with the situation of my hair

Itsover

Itsover2

That’s not quite how it works. Free testosterone is increased which can covert into testosterone, estrogen, or DHT. The rate at what your free test converts into is usually genetic. So yes your testosterone increases but so does your DHT Taking zinc without a DHT blocker is counter productive if you have male pattern baldness, as it does and will increase DHT.

Personally, taking test boosters which often have a lot of zinc in them increases my shed rate. You should only supplement zinc for prostate / ejaculation health it’s not really a hair loss thing.

I would say Dutasteride is far too hard to get compared to get and is complete overkill that could end disastrously in terms of side effects.
That sounds legit tbh, will edit my post and remove the oral zinc from the treatments. However, it's proven that topical zinc helps hair loss and you can find more in this thread

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ce-how-b6-and-zinc-have-saved-my-hair.101629/

A note on finasteride: I'm pretty sure this drug is dangerous and can have serious side effects, like increasing your estrogen - the female sex hormone, resulting in side effects like an increase of soft tissue in the user's face, with lasting facial bloating. I believe I've seen this effect in finasteride users. From what I understand, this is literally a feminizing drug and that's why I decided on not taking it.

I'm using finasteride for 6 months now and started using minoxidil it's been 1 month, although there is a lot of work to be done I think I had a little progress with the situation of my hair

View attachment 82939
View attachment 82940
That's actually a great process,i can see regrowth, keep going on. Remember that maintaining is also a success. Minoxidil needs times and there's a shedding phase (don't be worry about it), but it'll give you even better regrowth.

A note on finasteride: I'm pretty sure this drug is dangerous and can have serious side effects, like increasing your estrogen - the female sex hormone, resulting in side effects like an increase of soft tissue in the user's face, with lasting facial bloating. I believe I've seen this effect in finasteride users. This is literally a feminizing drug and that's why I decided on not taking it.
Finasteride have no effects on estrogen, it decreases your DHT and increases your free testestrone, you're spewing bullshit. Even drugs like Spiroconalctone (T blockers) have no effects on estrogen.

Honestly the quality of wigs today is legit, why deal with shitty meds or surgery’s, just wigmaxx

1. Cope by shaving head
1% of males look good with a shaved head
98% look bad.
1% look absolutely abysmal.

guess which 1% i'm in.

srs tho, stay away from fin or dut. i would father go bald a get a hair system than fuck with that stuff. fin is like soy^99999999999

Thanks OP.
You're welcome bro, never give up.

Honestly the quality of wigs today is legit, why deal with shitty meds or surgery’s, just wigmaxx
Wigs are a social death sentence and require money and maintainance and are pain in the ass. And you can basically forget about dating with a wig, it's just not possible, it could even get you thrown in jail.
1% of males look good with a shaved head
98% look bad.
1% look absolutely abysmal.

guess which 1% i'm in.

srs tho, stay away from fin or dut. i would father go bald a get a hair system than fuck with that stuff. fin is like soy^99999999999
FINASTERIDE =/ ESTROGEN

You're welcome bro, never give up.

Wigs are a social death sentence and require money and maintainance and are pain in the ass. And you can basically forget about dating with a wig, it's just not possible, it could even get you thrown in jail.

FINASTERIDE =/ ESTROGEN

Social death sentence? No, that’s being bald. Good wigs are undetectable. Females get a free pass on everything guys should be allowed wigs fuck

https://www.realself.com/question/toronto-propecia-increase-estrogen
>Finasteride does increase estrogen - by 13 %. We don't yet have comparative data on how well topical finasteride works.
That's the first time i hear about it, but anyways, estrogen blockers should fix the problem.
Social death sentence? No, that’s being bald. Good wigs are undetectable. Females get a free pass on everything guys should be allowed wigs fuck
Both sucks, that's why you have to use treatments. And if a female found out that you wear a wig after you have sex with her, then enjoy tyrone's dick in the prison for the rape accusations.

angle and lighting is different.
Itsover3

this is the best I could do to take a picture with same light and angle, like I said there is a lot of ground(or head) to cover, but I'm seeing some results
That's actually a great process,i can see regrowth, keep going on. Remember that maintaining is also a success. Minoxidil needs times and there's a shedding phase (don't be worry about it), but it'll give you even better regrowth.
I won't stop using, I hope I can still have my hair when I be in my 30's

View attachment 82943
this is the best I could do to take a picture with same light and angle, like I said there is a lot of ground(or head) to cover, but I'm seeing some results

I won't stop using, I hope I can still have my hair when I be in my 30's
okay, now i see. keep it up, boyo. dut and fin saved me. i was bad before.

View attachment 82939
View attachment 82940

sold me on it. Im scared reducing my DHT while im young will prevent me from becoming james bond manly with age. DHT seperates the twinks from the man after all.

No spironolactone?

Blue pill bullshit normie thread.

ordered some Minoxidil hopefully this works :feelswow: