Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to pretend to be normal ..

O

oliverbarefoot

Recruit
★★
Let me start this by stating that
I desperately want to make friends

But i have NO idea, fucking NONE on what to even talk about to anybody, irrespective of their gender . Yes, im that autistic.

Full disclosure, i can't remember the last time i had a real conversation that wasn't me talking loud to myself .

Everytime I even think about making a move or even saying hi to someone, my brain goes into a frenzy of self doubt and i end up more sad , wishing that I'd stayed locked up in my room instead of showing my face in public.

Im not a psychiatrist but surely this isn't normal behaviour, is it?

Bottom line, how do i talk to people and move past "hi / how's it going " when i genuinely have nothing to say or talk about .

Relevant thread :https://incels.is/threads/i-have-no-actual-interests-outside-of-inceldom.343951/

bro look that shit up on youtube "How to start a conversation with someone" seems pathetic but it worked for me

I am also in the process of social circlemaxxing but as I'm in university and it still is virtual it is simply impossible

You need to make connections in your surroundings, cold aproaching don't work for friendship also.

If you're an autist, everything you do will be an act when it comes to socializing. So that's why I don't bother.

i can't remember the last time i had a real conversation that wasn't me talking loud to myself .
suifuel shit tbh

alkso relatable.

idk man.

Fuck this panet

How old are you OP

I have the same problem. I'm autistic, want friends badly, lonely as fuck with no friends, shut-in. Don't even know where I'd go to make friends irl and now I can't even make friends online anymore like I've done since i was 8 years old.

not possible boyo

Read "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie.
Absolute game changer.

Normies can sense that you desperate for friends. if you don't have social circle by the time you finish uni, it's over. Majority of people by this time have thier group of friends, with which they hang out and they rarely allow anybody in, certainly not some friendless nobody.

You can't. If you're autistic, you're already doomed.

I wouldn't do shit tho, I wouldn't even try, just because normies want me to fit in, since they'd get uncomfortable with me. I hope that they feel uncomfortable af, so I at least could ruin a single moment of them with my degeneracy. I tried as a kid tho, way too hard than I should have. Always a nice kekd moment when I see people being disgusted by my presence :feelsLSD::feelsokman:
pure weaponized autism

oh edit, yeah about friends, I just lost hope in really having friends. Only friend I have is as autistic and blackpilled as me, and tbh, its nice, best friend I could wish for.

The blackest of blackpills is that autism IS inceldom. Lookism is real, but ugly people ascend, walk around your city and look at all the couples and you'll see ugly people in relationships everywhere, ugly husbands, ugly wives, ugly fucking mutant spawn.

However study after study indicates that if you have autism you basically have no chance of ascension.

Furthermore normalscum can detect autism almost immediately:

• Our findings show that negative first impressions of adults with ASD occurred only when audio and/or visual information was present, and not when the transcript of their speech content was evaluated. This discrepancy suggests that social presentation style rather than the substantive content of social speech drove negative impression formation of individuals with ASD.
  • Supporting this conclusion, a static image was sufficient for generating negative first impressions of those with ASD and including additional information, such as body movement or voice, did not worsen them further.
  • However, negative impressions did not occur for all evaluated traits, with the two groups not differing on ratings of perceived intelligence or trustworthiness.
  • In turn, this may limit opportunities in ASD for developing social connections and friendships, as well as the intergroup contact necessary for mitigating negative biases when present.
  • Based on evidence in the literature and the data presented here, we propose that negative first impressions of ASD are not founded on any one feature of expression, but rather represent an effect of subtle physical, dynamic, and auditory cues of presentation that can also include additional features, such as clothing choices, grooming habits, gaze patterns, or body posture.
  • Target readability correlated with ratings of target favorability (r = .58 and r = .63), independent of target diagnosis. Perceivers might rate targets unfavorably because they experience difficulty reading them, though other interpretations of the correlation are also possible.(Alkhaldi et al. 2019)
  • If being unreadable is associated with being rated socially unfavorable, as suggested by our findings, it could, in turn, have very negative consequences for the development of autistic individuals. This follows if being perceived unfavorably is a barrier to inclusion in the social world, where autistic people, who are in the population minority, instead are condemned to isolation. (Alkhaldi et al. 2019)

Source

Let me start this by stating that
I desperately want to make friends
As a truecel you can't have friends,only parasites that look to use you for their benefit
But i have NO idea, fucking NONE on what to even talk about to anybody, irrespective of their gender . Yes, im that autistic.
Sounds like you have severe depression like me,my mind is blank most of the time and i find it very hard to concentrate.
how do i talk to people and move past "hi / how's it going " when i genuinely have nothing to say or talk about .
Xanax,it makes you low inhib so you can talk to normies,if you have anything to say because it doesn't fixes your blank mind.