Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to pick up TALL girls

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Just remembered this ...posted for the newcels.

Damn one feeeamayle asks him " Are you a stand-up comedian?" Can you imagine cold-approaching and being asked that. WTF? ROPE.

Tall girls are an untapped gold mine.

you don’t just ldar

I guess it worked out for him. This is his gf, apparently.

liking tall girls is low T

Don't attempt

Imagine his stocky manlet frame scaled up like 6’6”. Unstoppable 10” wrists mogger.. just needed another 2 feet

How tall is he anyways?

Just run kevin hart game bro

that guy is quite a lifefuel for me...don't know if its real though

This is what it looks like when you just be "confident".

I guess it worked out for him. This is his gf, apparently.

I think he paid this woman to pretend to be his gf. Fuck, if this guy is as successful with women as he claims to be, then i'm gigachad

Unfinished chad he was only 50% done until they forced him to come out.

I think he paid this woman to pretend to be his gf. Fuck, if this guy is as successful with women as he claims to be, then i'm gigachad
Howwww this dwarf have a fucking.....:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This is what it looks like when you just be "confident".

Yeah. whats kinda interesting is that they think he is joking around. Can you imagine coldapproaching and not only being rejected but her thinking you are joking around? RAGE.

That's how I pictured Fivefourmanlet.

LMS Theory.

If is not the looks it's the money.

He must be betabuxing.

Being ask if you're a standup comedian isn't nearly as bad as some other shit you'll get when cold-approaching, especially if you're sub4.

Approaching is fucking tough and even if the success rate is abysmal people who try it like @uninstall deserve props for not being volcel faggots who sit on their gl asses their whole lives.

Also, how to pick up tall girls - have a good-looking face.

Tall girls tend to have bad proportions and look/act masculine.

this is so fucking cringey.

How to *really pick up tall girls: just be taller than them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back