Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to pick up girls (the easy way)

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Look at the bluepilled comments lol
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyBatSV8aYw[/video]

the girls are so attracted to him even before he runs his "game" because he is somewhat good looking
they are already giggling and laughing. look at their body language

I do respect his method though. talk to a girl about nonsense then see if she is interested, if so ask her out. good way to avoid coming of as creepy.

incel said:
the girls are so attracted to him even before he runs his "game" because he is somewhat good looking
they are already giggling and laughing. look at their body language
I do respect his method though. talk to a girl about nonsense then see if she is interested, if so ask her out. good way to avoid coming of as creepy.

Confidence and game only matter if she ALREADY likes you

suicide fuel tbh, if i come up to chick irl, she'll have gisgusted look and try to cut conversation or ignore me asap

dr-problematic said:
suicide fuel tbh, if i come up to chick irl, she'll have gisgusted look and try to cut conversation or ignore me asap

either this or she gives me the "why is this loser talking to me look"

aVWnQG8_700b.jpg

regardless of how good you look it awalys take wit and ballz to approach a girl tho

just checked another vid of this guy, his mate didnt score chicks at all cuz he acted like a moron, another proof that if u have no experience around women u r fkd
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieYM5CDcyN8[/video]

absolute suicide fuel. truecels could never pull this off as the decision is instantly made on how he looks regardless of his 'tips and tricks'.

dr-problematic said:
regardless of how good you look it awalys take wit and ballz to approach a girl tho
No, it doesn't when you're truly blackpilled, realizing your fate was decided before you could say a word to her.

Fuck this shit and fuck this kind of videos. Just look at his face, height, FRAME, hair, and skin of course girls would like to talk to him. Try this with a guy who has a 14y boy frame and below average height (Not even short) and a shitty skin. The first girl gets approached will report to the police.

Step 1. F A C E
Step 2. F A C E
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Profit.

JovanD said:
Pickup shit is the biggest scam.

yes and no, saying anyone can use game to pickup chicks is a scam, but some average guys need to hear it and can improve enough to atleast get a roastie or 2. 

unfortunately i spent way too long on the redpill wagon before i excepted the truth of my existence.

Am the only one who thinks these are scripted as hell?

Morf12 said:
Am the only one who thinks these are scripted as hell?

A very distinct possibility on youtube.

...And go fucking figure, it's some Chad with divine genetics saying "just be confident brah, works for me," like him just walking up to a girl and asking her out works for ugly fucks like us. Jesus Christ, it's like Bill Gates teaching homeless people how to get money. "Just sit on your ass and collect a thousand dollars every second bruh, it's that easy."