Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to organize incel “I cant breed” protest?

Initium

Initium

Veteran
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/pID8qf6kGaQ?si=SJ2dX9HeRuPtiMLJ

We need to have a mass protest like this while chanting the iconic “I Can’t Breed!” Slogan, maybe instead of our hands behind our backs we instead thrust towards the ground in a rhythmic fashion.

If we have a big enough protest I’m sure we will get media attention, who’s with me? :feelsautistic:

Don't protest. It's a invitation to be hit.

Instead, intercept LGBT and feminist protests. Strike them where they least expect (non violent means)

A big shame if a big ass feminist/abortion march was run over by a 15tons truck. Its way easier for those guys to get a double digit KDR than most people with AR 15s.

View: https://youtu.be/pID8qf6kGaQ?si=SJ2dX9HeRuPtiMLJ

We need to have a mass protest like this while chanting the iconic “I Can’t Breed!” Slogan, maybe instead of our hands behind our backs we instead thrust towards the ground in a rhythmic fashion.

If we have a big enough protest I’m sure we will get media attention, who’s with me? :feelsautistic:

Good idea. I would participate in it, but only with a mask and hoodie.

Then just hit them back? This is a no-brainer.
We'll be outnumbered because most people have too high of ego to identify with incels. That's why, incels should adapt a "new form of protesting", by intercepting them, Guerilla warfare style (with non violent means).

There's lots of things one can do when one has the address of a enemy; I'll leave the imagination up to you

Having the initative to choose your own battle, is a huge advantage.