Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How to not care what other people think of you?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Captain
I stopped caring what other people think about me long ago but lately it's been catching up on me again, people are now openly calling me loser and it's getting me nowadays, so iam asking you brocels how you cope with it? And how can I cope with it?

I stopped caring what other people think about me long ago but lately it's been catching up on me again, people are now openly calling me loser and it's getting me nowadays, so iam asking you brocels how you cope with it? And how can I cope with it?
its genetic too most likely

You can't because it's not fair

embrace the loser position. if you accept the worst there is nothing that can hurt you anymore you just say "yeah you're right, idgaf anyway"

I usually don't go out and never interact with anybody

only care abt them if they are based and not cringe

for example I am based

but my critics are cringe

idk if this applies to your case, probably not, but maybe it is still helpful advice in some fashion

for example I am based

idk if this applies to your case, probably not, but maybe it is still helpful advice in some fashion
Yeah they are cringe too and i am based so this advice helpes

Its impossible to 100% not care. But what you can do is to remind yourself that no matter what you do, you will always be seen as bottom of the barrel, so why not act like an asshole sometimes or do whatever you want

Hard to do for self awarecels

Its impossible to 100% not care. But what you can do is to remind yourself that no matter what you do, you will always be seen as bottom of the barrel, so why not act like an asshole sometimes or do whatever you want
Thanks brocel:feelsokman:

for example I am based

what

stop posting cringe bro

oh and also

learn reading comprehension bro :soy:

uwu kitty cat ascend
no I am not a dog

dogs are chad and cute kitty cats are incels, bc dogpill

it's terrible. foids should be punished for this

I'm drinking. But I wouldn't recommend it.

also that its not your fault, you didnt choose your face, height, or autism.

Our brains are inherently hardwired to give a fuck unless you're a clinical psychopath. Don't buy into normtard cope ND beat yourself up over it

All I ever do is compare myself wish I didn’t but it’s all I can do.

“Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself“