Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How to make women submit to incels (more simple than you think)

• Thread starter Deleted member 39864
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39864

Self-banned
-
One word: TORTURE

Ever been to the dentist, and had them drill your teeth, and hit your nerve? Kinda a jump, eh? Well, imagine if every woman was tied down to a chair, without novacaine, and was forced to have her nerves tortured for just 5 minutes straight. They might just pass out in screaming agony.

If a woman is under torture, she will do anything to get out. So in order to train her to submit to a man, she must be tortured for a short period of time, and on top of that, be forced to witness an execution of a cheating woman, or a woman who murders her husband, be tortured to death after a long period of torture.

This will cause them to live in complete fear.

i cried during root canal

just get a basement with sounfproffing theory.

Don't be a dumbass, the real answer is to go back to a monogamous society.

Don't be a dumbass, the real answer is to go back to a monogamous society.
If we get to a point where society allowed men to exert power over women and is willing to torture them to enforce that power, then I'm sure monogamy will come back as well. This is to enforce the monogamy and lower adultery by a significant amount.

I squeeze the chair like crazy, i thought im going to pass out. They didnt even gave me pain killers or numb the place, state dentist here are modern torturers.

Imagine how many women will cry when they see other women get tortured with impunity for cheating on their betabuxx with Chad? :feelskek:

Y

Ever been to the dentist, and had them drill your teeth, and hit your nerve? Kinda a jump, eh? Well, imagine if every woman was tied down to a chair, without novacaine, and was forced to have her nerves tortured for just 5 minutes straight. They might just pass out in screaming agony.

If a woman is under torture, she will do anything to get out. So in order to train her to submit to a man, she must be tortured for a short period of time, and on top of that, be forced to witness an execution of a cheating woman, or a woman who murders her husband, be tortured to death after a long period of torture.

You forgot to add ( in video game)

Torture is actually one of the only crimes I'm against :cryfeels:

Mass murder on the other hand, let's go :feelsLightsaber:

" Just torturemaxx bro"

If I strapped you to a chair and scooped out both of your eyes with a spoon, I wonder if you'd still be pro-torture :feelswhere:.
Im pro torture for women.

Im pro torture for women.
Maybe I'm too much of a softie. If I had to choose, I'd rather commit genocide and kill every woman on the planet. My stomach can't handle torture.

Maybe I'm too much of a softie. If I had to choose, I'd rather commit genocide and kill every woman on the planet. My stomach can't handle torture.
I advocate for a system where women don't have to choose torture, they can just serve their husbands.

I advocate for a system where women don't have to choose torture, they can just serve their husbands.
I thought the system was mandatory torture training for all women. So it's only as punishment?

I thought the system was mandatory torture training for all women. So it's only as punishment?
maybe short term torture (teeth drilling) as a warning

Not that I would know :feelsbaton: - but I definitely think it's one of those things that gets progressively easier and easier.
I would :feelsautistic:

I think it would be funny to see foids in absolute agony.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/t7e1ij/incels_sink_to_new_lows/

they responded

BTW: dictators didnt use dentist drills in the past, they also didnt have surveillance technology

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/t7e1ij/incels_sink_to_new_lows/

this is an easy answer:
Don't let women suicide, and if they attempt it, extreme torture awaits. What we should do is teach them fake suicide methods, so if they think they can wiggle out, they will fail, and be tortured beyond imagination.

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts on using torture on women?

This is one of the most based threads ever.

Why should a foid be able to enjoy life, free of torture, if she isn't serving a man? Foids are parasites, and thus the only pleasure they should be allowed to receive is vicarious pleasure through making their husbands happy.

This is one of the most based threads ever.

Why should a foid be able to enjoy life, free of torture, if she isn't serving a man? Foids are parasites, and thus the only pleasure they should be allowed to receive is vicarious pleasure through making their husbands happy.

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

:hax: - :feelskek:

Correction:

If you crave women love, affection and validation that means you are not blackpilled enough, only weak cucks soyboys normies and low iq chads want that, these species are cancer of existence.
You have to be low IQ to put your love, time and attention in something that is not guaranteed and is overrated asf anyway, you literally trade your freedom, hobbies for a weak parasite who is staying with you for what you can provide for them, how the fuck to put your attention and time in a creature that is sagging and decaying day after day jfl that's a cucked investment tbh. Women ain't shit tbh they are overrated asf, Low IQ men will shit on you and show their low iq insecurities on you for not being a needy cuck soyboy faggot like them, they are slave of love, validation and affection they are lost because they are low iq, that's their destiny to be retards NPC.

@lifeisbullshit95 signs out from blackpill/dot/club

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back