Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to make sure you are 100% committed to rope mentally

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Ever considered roping or the alternative? Well if you wanna do it but can't make a decision, this guide will make sure you are 100% committed to it.

1.take a photo with your camera
2.upload it to deeplooks, anaface and photofeeler
3.get it rated on looksmax, lookism and by professionals like faceandlms
4.go on tinder and Instagram and all social media and add and talk to girls, see them reject
5.Get beaten up (like ER) or get called police for so-called harassment (like Cho)
6.Your desire to live should be pretty low now, you should be ready to commit whatever you are up to.

Please write a manifesto before roping though.

Last edited:
why? i already know i am subhuman, if you want suicidefuel, use tinder as a chad

why? i already know i am subhuman, if you want suicidefuel, use tinder as a chad
That works too. Intensifies your hatred tbh

Should be pinned

Ever considered roping or the alternative? Well if you wanna do it but can't make a decision, this guide will make sure you are 100% committed to it.

1.take a photo with your camera
2.upload it to deeplooks, anaface and photofeeler
3.get it rated on looksmax, lookism and by professionals like faceandlms
4.go on tinder and Instagram and all social media and add and talk to girls, see them reject
5.Get beaten up (like ER) or get called police for so-called harassment (like Cho)
6.Your desire to live should be pretty low now, you should be ready to commit whatever you are up to.

Damn bro. You used to be a lifepill dispenser. :feelsrope:

I'm to lazy to write a manifesto ngl.

Haha, i don't need to do any of those things to reach epic levels of antipathy, disgust, and rage towards normies ... all i have to do is go in public and i feel like bashing foids over the skull with a metal skillet.

Their slutty outfits, and knowing the hedonistic acts of debauchery they act out with chad ... goddamn ... they need to be sent to death camps by the millions.

Damn bro. You used to be a lifepill dispenser. :feelsrope:
Uploading my faces to face raters changed me. I knew I wasn't GL but not like that.

Very powerful step in achieving whatever you wanna desire, whether the rope, KSG or whatever I'm not allowed to say.

Uploading my faces to face raters changed me. I knew I wasn't GL but not like that.

Very powerful step in achieving whatever you wanna desire, whether the rope, KSG or whatever I'm not allowed to say.

I wish you best of luck on whatever path you take. I teeter on the dark side often these days.

I wish you best of luck on whatever path you take. I teeter on the dark side often these days.
I probably won't rope or ER tbh. But I will be less merciful on normies for now
In fact, even guns are wasteful, there many large-scale opportunities if one is invested enough.
Like the German Showers?

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Even the othER option is wasteful. Better, more thought-out options must at the very least involve water supplies.

You are chosen hERo @AsiaCel. I've always felt it.

Roping is probably the worst way to go.
Either eat yourself to death, or just overdose on heroin.
So many other options too, just live life on the edge.

The manifesto wouldn’t be as effective is someone went around looking for trouble and suicidefuel

You are chosen hERo @AsiaCel. I've always felt it.
Not saying I will go ER, but hypothetically going ER in my current state would mean hurting my fellow ricecels. I believe if someone goes ER he should go for his target instead of innocent people.

Deeplooks and anaface are shit.

ER got beaten up for bad mouthing the wrong dudes while drunk. it had nothing to do with girls, dude.

ER got beaten up for bad mouthing the wrong dudes while drunk. it had nothing to do with girls, dude.
'wrong dudes' NT alpha dudes who fucks chicks

Photofeeler is cope tbh, all you need to do is smile and cucks will give you 10/10 rating:lul::lul:
At least that's what I heard, I'm not gonna upload my pics on the net.

Photofeeler is cope tbh, all you need to do is smile and cucks will give you 10/10 rating:lul::lul:
At least that's what I heard, I'm not gonna upload my pics on the net.
Not cope when you score low on all sites. Anyway I'm not gonna upload to photofeeler. I'm not ready for the final day.

And after doing that, do this:
  1. Go ER. No one cares about a manifesto written by some guy who killed himself.
  2. Mention politicians you don't like in the manifesto so they'll get into trouble.

ER encouragement post :feelshehe::giga:

first discover blacpill then try photofeeler after ask young sluts to rate my face , now im dead

ER encouragement post :feelshehe::giga:
I don't support ERs but there will always be some people who wants to take some of others to the grave instead of roping alone. Not to mention most ER recently are not incels and had gf