Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to make low attention-spancels read your post

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
1. Trick the low attention-spancels into thinking there's less text than there really is
  • Split large texts into separate paragraphs
  • Use bullet points
  • Make everything less compact
  • Use spoilers to hide further text so the low attention-spancels aren't scared off
2. Write less shit
  • Summarize points, cut out the fat
  • Try to leave out needless adjectives and sentence transitions
  • Stay on the topic and don't go off on seperate tangents
3. Add some sort of image, gif or video, low attention-spancels love these
  • The less text a low attention-spancels sees, the better​
  • Keep the text neatly compact, do not continuously write to the other side of the page. It will make the text seem unorganized and low IQ, just press enter to go a new line. Just like this point.​
  • Be consitent, use full stops correctly, start sentences and capitals​
4. Don't mention these whatsoever, if mentioned, you'll just get the infamously funny didn't read
  • Low attention-spancels​
  • Didn't readfags​
Trick the low attention-spancels into thinking there's less text than there really is, split large texts into seperate paragraphs, use bullet points, make everything less compact. You should also write less shit, summarize points and cut out the fat. Try to leave out stupid needless adjectives and sentence transitions. To the next point; add some sort of imagine, gif or video, the low attention-spancels love these. The less text a low a low attention-spancels sees, the better. Keep the text neatly compact, do not continuously write to the other side of the page. it will make the text seem unorganized and low IQ, just press enter to go to a new line. Also be consistent, use full stops correctly and start sentences with capitals.

Thank me later.
Tumblr inline nqzh32eHmP1rfg1ey 540

Last edited:
I read it all

My brain couldn't comprehend that

Wtf this worked on me

This is good advice ngl
More people should follow this

read your first point

read every word

you would think people would do this but instead you get hit with a wall of text and if not a wall then 500 paragraphs in one post

Yeah, it definitely makes sense.

Add a tldr nigger

Compact shitposting.rar

I still couldn’t read all of this :feelsrope:

Retarded post - only read half

i have low attention span