Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to make friends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
I've been friendless thoughout my highschool years so I decided to make a change once I signed up for uni. I tried to talk to a lot of people and get their names, sometimes I didn't know what to talk about and was asking random questions or clarifications about the lessons. That didn't seem to work since they showed no interest in being friends with me.
Also everyone had already found someone to talk to and I was still alone so approaching people was harder since I had to interupt their conversation.

I also don't have good social skills. I'm kinda akward in the way I talk and words I use.

What'd I do wrong. How do you make friends?

1.be good looking
2.dont be ugly

here's the thing

you don't it's over

tfw you never have and never will experience the magic of friendship :feelsrope:
full.gif

I don't understand how being ugly can affect my relation with other males since they are not sexually attracted to men.