Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to lose your virginity

big

big

Banned
-
1. Befriend girl
2. Be there for girl
3. Gain trust of girl
4. Take girl on friendly date
5. Make sexual moves
6. If five works, don’t officially date her for a few more dates
7. Become her boyfriend
8. Smash
9. No longer incel

Step 1. Be Chad.

big said:
But what ab chadlites

Only Chad will get laid in 2018. Hypergamy is out of control and will get much worse every year. Soon Chad will have a hard time getting with fatties.

0.Be attractive

You have to find one who wants to be your friend first, the closet I had was one who just used me as an emotional tampon to cry about shit like how her boyfriend was late from work and she was so lonely.

Never had a friend that was a girl in my entire life. 

Even though girls/women never show any attraction toward me I'm tired of feeling thie way and I remembered that in all my 23 years of existence I've never actually once asked a chick on a date.. like literally never. 

I'm laying here tipsy off a couple beers craving intimacy right now and I told myself FUUUCK IT, tomorrow when I see any girl I like I'm gonna fuckin say anything, doesn't matter what. I have to make some moves so I can know I where stand.

I just hope it doesn't bite me in the ass.

How to lose your virginity (REAL):

Dogs make great lovers for incels. Their sloppy tongue feels great against your balls, and their oral skills far surpasses that of any human male due to them having much longer tongues enabling them to reach places a human can not.

Before they have their first heat, the opening of the vagina is very small. Once it opens up for the bitch's first heat, the opening never goes back to as small as it once was, though it will shrink a bit when she is no longer in heat. Depending on how large the dog is, the first 1 - 2 inches of the vagina is at a 45 degree angle upwards, then goes on a few more inches until it ends at the cervix. Inside her vagina is also her bladder, which she urinates from. She also has a clitoris just inside her vulva.

Heat cycles are also important to know if you are going to be penetrating her vagina so that you will be aware of when she will be most receptive to your come on. The first stage is proestrus. The bitch's vagina swells up and releases a bloody discharge. The stage lasts for five to nine days and she will NOT be receptive to your sexual come ons in this stage. The next stage, extrus, is when she will be the most receptive. The stage also lasts five to nine days and is when the bitch will be open to your love.

If you want to fuck your dogs vagina, wait until she is in the estrus stage of heat. She will be willing to accept you inside of her then. Massage her clitoris gently to arouse her and then thrust your penis inside of her. While you're fucking lean in and bite her on her neck and ears to show you're dominant and that she's to submit to your will.

Teehee.

Ugly men can't get past step 3

QuantumDummy said:
I'm laying here tipsy off a couple beers craving intimacy right now and I told myself FUUUCK IT, tomorrow when I see any girl I like I'm gonna fuckin say anything, doesn't matter what. I have to make some moves so I can know I where stand.

It's not gonna happen bro. You might as well drink some more and do it tonight.

Girls don't even wanna be your friend if you don't pass a certain status/attractivness threshold.

incelman said:
0.Be attractive

0.5 Go outside and get over crippling fear of conversation and consequent rejection.

Girl rejects you for the date and even if you get a date and you make sexual moves you go to jail for rape

blickpall said:
0.5 Go outside and get over crippling fear of conversation and consequent rejection.

Fear of conversation=ugliness.

This is a great way to end up on a sex offender list. If you get friendzoned your ass better give up any hope of getting with her.

It's quite easy actually, at least it was for me. I just started talking to the girl, we became friends, I asked her on a date and then we kissed and had sex. I've done it to 4 of them in the last 2 years and two of them actually ended up in relationships with me, both lasted for about 7 months.

Edit: Most of the girls I try with friendzone me and I get the old "I like you but not in that way".

Gabecel said:
It's quite easy actually, at least it was for me. I just started talking to the girl, we became friends, I asked her on a date and then we kissed and had sex. I've done it to 4 of them in the last 2 years and two of them actually ended up in relationships with me, both lasted for about 7 months.
Edit: Most of the girls I try with friendzone me and I get the old "I like you but not in that way".
Then why are you here fucking fakecel

no incel will even succeed at the first step

A cuck's guide to dating.

It's next to impossible to befriend an attractive girl...but this is how I've seen it happen.

you need something she wants like drugs.

1.So do drugs with attractive girl

2. Make sure girl is a total TOTAL slut with a cucked blue pill Bf

3. She will eventually want to do your drugs when bf is not around

4. You become familiar to her, and she realizes under your nasty looks you are actually human

5.She takes pity on your situation and offers you mercy sex

6.You are too autistic and fucked up on drugs to know what is going on

7.She sobers up and realizes what happened and denys it all

Incel801 said:
It's next to impossible to befriend an attractive girl...but this is how I've seen it happen.

you need something she wants like drugs.

1.So do drugs with attractive girl

2. Make sure girl is a total TOTAL slut with a cucked blue pill Bf

3. She will eventually want to do your drugs when bf is not around

4. You become familiar to her, and she realizes under your nasty looks you are actually human

5.She takes pity on your situation and offers you mercy sex

6.You are too autistic and fucked up on drugs to know what is going on

7.She sobers up and realizes what happened and denys it all

This is actually true. Women always want something from you. Good looks, money, fame, status, drugs, access to different places, etc. If you don't have something extra to offer, they don't care. They never want you for you. They want what they can gain from you. True love doesn't exist. Women don't have affection for you. They have affection for your possessions.

This is the "how to be a cuck" guide bro, none of this shit works if you're not chad or normie.

mental_out said:
that'll do pig, that'll do

dZQcv6Z.png

fukmylyf said:
It's not gonna happen bro. You might as well drink some more and do it tonight.

I could never kill myself. I'd rather live through the pain until I die naturally instead of by my own hands.

QuantumDummy said:
I could never kill myself. I'd rather live through the pain until I die naturally instead of by my own hands.

Agreed. Killing yourself is accepting that your life was shit from start to finish. Continuing to live means you are still willing to try to attribute to it some meaning, some success. At least that's how I see it.

I can't befriend anyone, let alone a fucking girl

QuantumDummy said:
I could never kill myself. I'd rather live through the pain until I die naturally instead of by my own hands.

blickpall said:
Agreed. Killing yourself is accepting that your life was shit from start to finish. Continuing to live means you are still willing to try to attribute to it some meaning, some success. At least that's how I see it.

THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!

lol, I was saying you should talk to girls before the alcohol wears off. I basically have a manic episode whenever I get drunk. Unfortunately I can't follow through on any of my plans once I'm sober.

fukmylyf said:
THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!

lol, I was saying you should talk to girls before the alcohol wears off. I basically have a manic episode whenever I get drunk. Unfortunately I can't follow through on any of my plans once I'm sober.

Lol my bad, I agree with you then. I've had manic episodes just from being tired of feeling like shit. They only last a short amount of time but even then I'm too much of a pussy to approach girls I like. 

Now I'm downing a 32 oz of beer and stuffing my face with a tray of leftovers like that one scene from Grandma's Boy (check it out, great movie). This isn't how I want to live.

ive slept with a girl and still a virgin

i know right?