Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to live with a fact that you will never be loved by prime jb

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Like, even if you find love it would be later in life with older women. You will never feel beauty of young love. Fuck, just to think about this makes me wanna kill myself

idk man, I'm not taking it very well.

the new generation of JBs are obnoxious feminist cunts

Hope a zombie Apocalypse happens so I can enjoy as many prime JB's as I want and make up for lost years.

What's more distributing is that I'm a student and i'm currently missing out on all these uni sluts too. Missing out on jailbaits in school was one thing, but not even getting to enjoy these fucking wet holes who are only even at University to party and have sex is making me much much more miserable and angrier.

maybe some of the highIQcels here will get good jobs and money and will be able to experience it later in life

the new generation of JBs are obnoxious feminist cunts
Word. I don't understand the meme with them being all "innocent angels that will do anything at you command". The ones I see on the street and shit are all loud cunts who act bitchy to literally everyone except Chad ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back