Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to live life?

PoorLazarus

PoorLazarus

Banned
-
I remember how I was 12 years old. I heard a lot from some classmates and just from peers I knew about how they and their parents travel to different countries, go to the sea, swim, relax. My parents could not afford to go anywhere because of poverty. I have a cousin, she is from a prosperous family with a good income. From early childhood, her parents traveled with her to different countries. Against the background of peers, I felt like an unnecessary person in this world, a person of the lower class.
From childhood, at the level of intuition, I understood that a good life is something far and incomprehensible, it is something that is accessible to people from higher social strata.
284CDAAC CCCE 493E A897 6C798920F954

I remember how I was 12 years old. I heard a lot from some classmates and just from peers I knew about how they and their parents travel to different countries, go to the sea, swim, relax. My parents could not afford to go anywhere because of poverty. I have a cousin, she is from a prosperous family with a good income. From early childhood, her parents traveled with her to different countries. Against the background of peers, I felt like an unnecessary person in this world, a person of the lower class.
From childhood, at the level of intuition, I understood that a good life is something far and incomprehensible, it is something that is accessible to people from higher social strata.
View attachment 246102

That pic is supposed to represent poverty? Coz ive seen far worse in curryland.
Being poor sucks. But unlike looks, you can have more control on your income. This is however based on where you live.

I live in Russia. Yes, this pic is supposed to represent poverty.

Sucks man. Try to moneymax. Iam guessing youre quite young, so you still have time to do something about your status. Status is highly underplayed on this sub. It makes a huge difference to the quality of your life.

Sucks man. Try to moneymax. Iam guessing youre quite young, so you still have time to do something about your status. Status is highly underplayed on this sub. It makes a huge difference to the quality of your life.
Schools and universities will not give knowledge on how to live life. Did your parents or any other people give you valuable knowledge? Who should teach people who have no life experience to those things that are useful in life and that are really needed? Since childhood, my parents told me only one thing: "Study well at school or you will become a janitor." My parents did not deal with my development. Mother worked 12 hours a day, in connection with this, after work, she had neither time nor energy for anything else. She earned money to buy food and pay for the rent of the one-room apartment in which we lived. I slept in the kitchen, in the kitchen there was my computer where I could sit on the Internet and play games. In the kitchen there was a kitchen table on which I did my homework. Father did not work and did not earn money, he just lay on the couch, watched TV, drank beer and insulted, humiliated and suppressed everyone around me including me.
if you are Russian then why the guy is wearing shoe indoor?
Because in an apartment in which there is no repair it is easier to move around in shoes.

Schools and universities will not give knowledge on how to live life. Did your parents or any other people give you valuable knowledge? Who should teach people who have no life experience to those things that are useful in life and that are really needed? Since childhood, my parents told me only one thing: "Study well at school or you will become a janitor." My parents did not deal with my development. Mother worked 12 hours a day, in connection with this, after work, she had neither time nor energy for anything else. She earned money to buy food and pay for the rent of the one-room apartment in which we lived. I slept in the kitchen, in the kitchen there was my computer where I could sit on the Internet and play games. In the kitchen there was a kitchen table on which I did my homework. Father did not work and did not earn money, he just lay on the couch, watched TV, drank beer and insulted, humiliated and suppressed everyone around me including me.

Sounds pretty bad. You live in your own place now?

Sounds pretty bad. You live in your own place now?
Parents for 16 years of life in a big city could not buy an apartment. In 2017, they bought a wretched old house (built in the 1990s) in a village in a provincial, very small town.

Parents for 16 years of life in a big city could not buy an apartment. In 2017, they bought a wretched old house (built in the 1990s) in a village in a provincial, very small town.
are you russian cel? arent russian girls the biggest whores?

I've been able to go on holidays but we don't have enough money to do an awful lot.

are you russian cel? arent russian girls the biggest whores?
I was born in Uzbekistan. But since 4 years I live in Russia. In Russia, girls are different, there are a lot of whores, but there are decent ones too.

I was born in Uzbekistan. But since 4 years I live in Russia. In Russia, girls are different, there are a lot of whores, but there are decent ones too.
seems shit man, slav have some of the best music ngl.

View attachment 246102
read the gospels

Because in an apartment in which there is no repair it is easier to move around in shoes.
Try learning a skill that a good country needs and move as a skilled immigrant. Or try moneymaxx and fuck the hottest russian whores

I barely live anymore tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back