Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to know is your dick too small or too big

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If your dick in erection is less than 11cm - it is to small. And if more than 11cm - your dick is too big

Mine is 8.8 cm

My dick managed to grow to an acceptable length but looks deformed, so I think it's over

Mine is 8.8 cm
ouch. I wish there was a training regiment for dicks. Motion of the ocean is a meme but some of us are stuck in the desert so I guess it doesn't matter if we are packing a tripod

Jziay6bj 1pjpdbi l6oj5a

Mine is too small

ouch. I wish there was a training regiment for dicks. Motion of the ocean is a meme but some of us are stuck in the desert so I guess it doesn't matter if we are packing a tripod

What do you think about what normies say that the nerves are only 3-5 inch deep so 5 inch is enough to make women orgasm ?
Also the stats which show that almost 80% females achieve orgasm thru cunnilingus ?

Are those bluepilled lies ?

True. My dick is too big for a waifu of culture. If I would stick it in her cunny she would feel too much pain, even after breaking her hymen and fucking her several times. Despite being above 11 cm, my dick is also too small to please a roastie. So unlike your dick of 11 cm, mine is useless for anything other than fapping and pissing. Same is true for normies, but they still use it for sex sometimes. They think it can be sufficient to please a roastie, but they instead remain simps who get cucked. Some normies, on the other hand, have dicks large enough to please a roastie and they are smug about it. But little do they know that pleasing a hole of culture is the ultimate euphoria a man can experience. Thus, they are not fortunate like @Napoleon de Geso to have a dick of 11 cm.

that dot is there for a reason you mong

Thanks for the daily reminder that I have a dicklet

Is this a joke? Women want 18cm or above.

11 cm is extremely small

what is your girth de geso?

Mine is 15cm but thin

i have a big dick nigga. im that big dicked motherfucker

mine fits into my palm perfectly.

mine is like cone