Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to know if you're truecel or not, people go out of their fucking way to make fun of you

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
When those "friends" make fun of you, stickers with your face in it and straight up tell you to kill youself. You know that you're ugly as hell, it's sad cause it dosn't even matter if you're ugly or average in the face. What matters is that you're short and being short it's a social death sentence

What matters is that you're short and being short it's a social death sentence
:yes:Especially other Men, they will push you down to elevate themselves.

:yes:Especially other Men, they will push you down to elevate themselves.
This fucker has the biggest ego of all the people i know, i enjoy meeting with my friends group if not for that i wouldnt even talk with the dude. But yeah how much i hate everything, it's either you're fucking alone or you have to bear annoying fucks

This fucker has the biggest ego of all the people i know, i enjoy meeting with my friends group if not for that i wouldnt even talk with the dude. But yeah how much i hate everything, it's either you're fucking alone or you have to bear annoying fucks
Dont let him bully you out the group. Ignore the dickhead, it will be like he talks to himself.

Dont let him bully you out the group. Ignore the dickhead, it will be like he talks to himself.
Sigh, thing is he goes on and on and you can ignore him for so long until the others start joining too. I mostly ignore him or banter back but this dude is relentless, im gonna be honest this is the first person that trully bullied me. I was not made fun of like this constantly before.

And being none NT
This is the cherry on top of the cake, literally can't go any worse than non-nt and short

Giga cope, trucels are invisible and have no friends.

I would rather be alone than with “friends” that don’t respect me

Giga cope, trucels are invisible and have no friends.
Your problem now is not having friends, if you have friends you'll have my problem. It's all the same shit

I would rather be alone than with “friends” that don’t respect me
Yeah, i'm thinking of not meeting them anymore. Sadly some of them are my friends and this guy is just there, but i'm too annoyed with this dude already

Bro cant u just kick his ass? Pick on him when hes alone he will shit his pants, suckerpunch him ultra hard or use a pipe in k Minecraft ofc)

Bro cant u just kick his ass? Pick on him when hes alone he will shit his pants, suckerpunch him ultra hard or use a pipe in k Minecraft ofc)
Im 5'4 and he's like 6'2 yeah right, also what does that acomplish? it's the same shit

Im 5'4 and he's like 6'2 yeah right, also what does that acomplish? it's the same shit
You assert dominance and he wont be busting ur balls anymore, just use a bar or pipe to his crotch or something that moron cant get away with this hes tearing u apart from ur friends, which are other shitty normies btw u should try to get friends whose less normie, but still go kick his ass he cant get away with all this mess seriously..

You assert dominance and he wont be busting ur balls anymore, just use a bar or pipe to his crotch or something that moron cant get away with this hes tearing u apart from ur friends, which are other shitty normies btw u should try to get friends whose less normie, but still go kick his ass he cant get away with all this mess seriously..
Imagine i do what you say. I kick his ass with a weapon or whatever. Do you think he and the other guys will respect me? Not only will they continue making fun of me, but also will make me a madman or something. There's no winning this shit really, I will just ghost them and be done with it.

I would love to get into a fight and resolve this shit even if i get my ass pounded, but i'm sure that will make me out to be the bad guy

I used to be bullied but not anymore now at university. I did get a taste of it today though and that really disturbed me. I posted my picture in the looksmax discord and this guy told me that I'm really skinny and needed to hit the gym. I told him that was cope. He told me stop being lazy, I sent a picture of soys, then he taunted me for having struck a nerve and told me he sincerely hopes that I kill myself.

I know it's only discord and "cyber bullying aint real just walk away lmao" but it really opened up old wounds and made my whole day miserable. It reminded me that my appearance alone is enough to make people angry and start hating me. Sorry for hijacking your thread, but I really wanted to get it off my chest, and I don't know where else to post it.

I really empathise with you OP. I hope you get away from your bully in time, bullying is such a soul destroying experience. Ugliness causes such rage and anger in others. Nature is so truly awful that it could create a system like this where it's 100% random how you look and that is the primary factor of how you are treated. I really long for the day when I'm dead and nothing matters at all.

Sigh, thing is he goes on and on and you can ignore him for so long until the others start joining too. I mostly ignore him or banter back but this dude is relentless, im gonna be honest this is the first person that trully bullied me. I was not made fun of like this constantly before

This is the cherry on top of the cake, literally can't go any worse than non-nt and short
Not to sound like a foid, you could talk behind his back and see what others think of him. Maybe they think he is a jerk also. Example: Did you hear what Bryan said last night? He can be such a jerk.

Being short sucks, people expect of you to be submissive and happy, otherwise youre the angry short guy.

I know for a fact am a trucel, was ostracised from a very young age.

Not to sound like a foid, you could talk behind his back and see what others think of him. Maybe they think he is a jerk also. Example: Did you hear what Bryan said last night? He can be such a jerk.

Being short sucks, people expect of you to be submissive and happy, otherwise youre the angry short guy.
They like him, they know he's unreasonable and kinda jackass. But they enjoy his company, i would too if he was not a mean piece of shit. But yeah he treats a lot of people badly and meets with only my friend group and maybe other one, that's it.

I really empathise with you OP. I hope you get away from your bully in time, bullying is such a soul destroying experience. Ugliness causes such rage and anger in others. Nature is so truly awful that it could create a system like this where it's 100% random how you look and that is the primary factor of how you are treated. I really long for the day when I'm dead and nothing matters at all.
I mean i'm 27 and still being bullied so i doubt it, sure i could be alone but is that really a solution? I don't think so, life is shit

They like him, they know he's unreasonable and kinda jackass. But they enjoy his company, i would too if he was not a mean piece of shit. But yeah he treats a lot of people badly and meets with only my friend group and maybe other one, that's it.
Yeah it sucks, with bullying situation is always damned if you do damned if you dont.

Yeah it sucks, with bullying situation is always damned if you do damned if you dont.
Did you have a similar situation happen before? I know for a fact that @nice_try faced this shit

Did you have a similar situation happen before? I know for a fact that @nice_try faced this shit
Back in the elementary school, the class Chad and his group were my "friends", actually i was their clown, when i finally stood up for myself and confronted the Chad, everyone satanized me and i was the bad guy, most of the kids didnt even wanted to talk to me anymore.

Back in the elementary school, the class Chad and his group were my "friends", actually i was their clown, when i finally stood up for myself and confronted the Chad, everyone satanized me and i was the bad guy, most of the kids didnt even wanted to talk to me anymore.
Brutal, i'm sorry that it happened to you. That's what it's wrong with this shitty society, we're just wrong for being born....

I used to be bullied but not anymore now at university. I did get a taste of it today though and that really disturbed me. I posted my picture in the looksmax discord and this guy told me that I'm really skinny and needed to hit the gym. I told him that was cope. He told me stop being lazy, I sent a picture of soys, then he taunted me for having struck a nerve and told me he sincerely hopes that I kill myself.
Thank you dude again, i feel al ittle better now. This dude in question has said that i should kill myself as a "joke" too jfl. More than once.